Killing Wolf Bite

Started by Han Solo, October 15, 2003, 02:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Quote from: caedo caelestisHaha you sound like someone from TO.
TO?

I was just unleashing the true LUEser inside me... ah board 402.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

calria

I only have one thing to say: Skiffies!

Also...
the clan and sub-clan that play together stay together. Looks like the prophecies run true.

Gen. Volkov

Skiffies??? Ok... well anyway.. I think your right about the prophecies Cal...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blackeyes

Evil prophecies!!! I don't like those prophecies.....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

Hehe..... you don't like em.... I do.... I'm almost beginning to hope Loren turns on itself though... that would be cool....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

caedo caelestis

TO = Tactical Operations, mod for Unreal Tournament.

Veranor

Quote from: caedo caelestisTO = Tactical Operations, mod for Unreal Tournament.
Ah, ok. I play Unreal Tournament, but never multiplayer, except for a few LAN parties.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Sun Jian

:huh: Whys everyone hatin loren?Just cuz dey good?I knew they were to good to be true....if anyone wants help i got 450 turns and a good amount of leaders...yea...
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Kilkenne

They WERE good. Most of them have low troop counts because they got bored, though...

Han Solo

Quote from: wolf biteYou used more then 70 turns, because as you where attacking your leaders got to low to even attack, so you had to rebuild them. also you have saved turns, so you started at full turns.

I did spy you:

Wolf Bite
I didn't say you never spied on me and succeeded.  I just said you tried and failed.  Which you did.  If you want me to post that i will.

Sun Jian

ok just wonderin....all the (smarties) ;)  :D  jus kiddin,well all the people that want to kill wolf bite say aye,all who want to have no part say o,and all who want to protect him say"die devilbird!!!"
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

wolf bite

Just wondering, do people mind me being at the top?  This game is about power, most power comes form land.  So I did not really think people minded me showing my net worth.  If it is really a problem, I don't mind dropping in the ranks.   Gee, let someone with a bunch of land sit up here.

Checking the news, almost every member of their cloan attacked almost every memeber of loren.

Seems they have left the recruits mostly out of this, I was attacked a few times, but recieved a letter saying it was a mistack.  I would really like to see the recruits stay out of this besides gaining back your retal for their attacks.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

I don't mind you at the top... Course I'm only in the thirties.. but still... I have my aspirations....

Peace Alliance

lol, I thought you mean TO as in Toronto, caedo. I was confused!

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Peace Alliancelol, I thought you mean TO as in Toronto, caedo. I was confused!
Play Toronto? Don't tell me your in the "game" and your some big drug lord.