Knight: Return of Leadership

Started by Briar, June 17, 2011, 11:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Knight is now led by Balto (aka Night Wolf). Please direct any comments, concerns, or war proclamations to him.

Apprently I led the clan to disgrace or something like that in his absense.  He is going to try to place honor back within the Knights.

I do not regret any action the clan has performed in the last few months.  They are a great group of people to work with.

Additionally, I am moving back to Nevada til December to work for the Forest Service.  Limited access generally speaking. So, *shrug*

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

You did not disgrace the clan  :-\
But I think while u are gone I should lead my clan lol

Dark Claws

Hey NW, did anybody officially declare the fact that the war was over? Because if it is, then your clan owes my clan a LOT of stuff. I'll message you in the reg game.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Twilight Shadow

Briar

Sevz made a deal in the name of our clan.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Twilight Shadow

Send me a message of details please and thank you

Dark Claws

Like an assistant

Shadow

Dark Claws: I have warned you already about spamming outside the spa room. That post adds nothing to the discussion. I will be deleting posts like this without further warning if they continue.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Etendue

Well... Dark Claws' post had something to do with Knight.

See, Sevz made some sort of troop transaction with Alliance in order to kill Wolf Bite. Alliance is now convinced WE owe then 1 billion of each troop type. Additionally, they expect us to actually foot Sevah's bill. The discussion in our clan forums about Dark Claws' message was pretty hilarious.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

Uh Knights, Don't pay them nothing. I agreed to the deal but i've been absent.

What did you do to help us Dark Claws? I'll pay very generously. How many turns troops or resources were spared?
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Dark Claws

Sheesh Sevah. I've been suiciding without avail and nearly killed a member of Squire. I told you if you had any specifics then give them to me. Otherwise, my clan and I just burned a lot of networth for nothing. And its million. I had a typo. And Shadow, thats not spamming. Spamming is yelling random stuff, I'm staying on topic. At least somewhat.

Like an assistant