Visions of Young Ungatt

Started by Briar, March 05, 2013, 09:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 19, 2008, 11:30:13 PM
suicide is always an option, folks.

So cute...what happened?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 03, 2008, 07:52:04 PM
As of now, I rule everything. You, your family, your possessions, the air you breath, everything. All who defy me will be attacked by a super massive, ultra trained army of feral cats that all have rabies, have been genetically modified, and carry super lasers. If that fails then expect a barrage of H-bombs to strike your house.

A new age has begun. A new order has risen. All fear the second stage of the U.S.S.R.

We are the One eyed Wonder Weasels!

Join me to get infinite power, but rebel and see what death feels like. 

This appears to be the first signs of insanity setting in.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

I'll allow that one to stay.

Haha I can't believe no one got "one eyed wonder weasels".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 31, 2009, 01:48:14 AM
hehehehjeee im so tired right now why are you even reading nmy ramblings im to tired to use prununtration or even try to correct anything

you may be smarter then me but atleast i have my booze... one way to never get handover is to never stop drinking.... must be this danged irish blood of mine lol

wasnt aids contracted from a monkey lol? what was that guys prob anyways?

why do you follow a leader be free and run around nude naw im kidding dont do that it would be scary.

you cant stop me and even if you could i would just throw a pumkin at your head anyways so get use to it...

did you notice this space it bigger than the rest i think but i no check because je'sus told me not to..^

but whaatever hows life for you guy/girl reading my messaggge to the woooorld!? i think i will regret tis in the morning but i promise that i wont delete it just for you ok?

peace out so dont die because i still have to hackk all of your accounts and rename them to allyourbasearenorbelongtothepuppythatwaslobbedofacliff

speaking of lobbing puppies off of cliffs have any of you heard of the US marine david motari? he threw a puppy off a cliff lol it was sad at first but for some reason it gets funny once you watch it like 600 time in  a row.....;...;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.   

z^

Tired Ungatt...come to think of it, this state of Ungattness is pretty much how it all started.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 03, 2008, 07:52:04 PM
All who defy me will be attacked by a super massive, ultra trained army of feral cats that all have rabies, have been genetically modified, and carry super lasers.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

LOL!

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 01, 2008, 03:07:49 PM
Well, I have just created this forum account, and when I tried to upload a picture, it said something wasn't working or loading right, can't remember exactly.  I was uploading a picture off my computer, if that helps....

Poor Youngatt couldn't figure out technology. :'(

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh good. Me trying to me "lol so randum XD"

I've had most elaborate thinks about going back into time and absolutely thrashing my past self.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Shhh. "Lol so random" hurts me to read. I had it worse than you.

Briar

Confused...but moving on.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 10, 2008, 08:04:49 PM
Join The Global Anarchist Government That Contradicts Itself (T.G.A.G.T.C.I.)!!!!

For a limited time only, all who join get a discount... ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Requirements...
-Lawlessness
-Loyalty to me
-A knack to contradict ones self 

A

Possibly his first failed government.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes, but your stupidity was simple and without any depth. Mine? I actually embraced that stuff. I became it. It was my LIFE.

Quote from: Briar on March 05, 2013, 09:32:26 PM
Confused...but moving on.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 10, 2008, 08:04:49 PM
Join The Global Anarchist Government That Contradicts Itself (T.G.A.G.T.C.I.)!!!!

For a limited time only, all who join get a discount... ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Requirements...
-Lawlessness
-Loyalty to me
-A knack to contradict ones self 

A

Possibly his first failed government.

Why do you taunt me so? 

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

It's the anarchy symbol. Me being edgy and full blown retarded.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Only because I care Ungatt. I'm trying to remind you of your humble roots.

Ungatt Trunn II

I know all too well of my "humble roots".

I was 13 at the time and was trying to perpetuate the image of some military contractor as some over complicated joke I had planned. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE