Guys be caerful okay this is a serious warning

Started by Krowdon, May 03, 2012, 08:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I dunno but they used actual amazonian tribesmen in the cast and I think they ate some of the animals afterwords.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

QuoteAnimal cruelty
Many of the censorship issues with Cannibal Holocaust concern the on-screen killings of animals, which remains a major issue today. Deodato himself has condemned his past actions,[9] saying "I was stupid to introduce animals."[37] Seven animals were killed during the film's production, six of which are seen on screen:[1]
A coatimundi (mistaken as a muskrat in the film) is killed with a knife.
A large turtle is captured in the water and dragged to shore, where it is then decapitated and its limbs, shell, and entrails are removed. The actors proceed to cook and eat the turtle.
A large spider is killed with a machete.
A snake is killed with a machete.
A squirrel monkey has the top of its skull chopped off with a machete.
A pig is kicked twice and then shot in the head with a shotgun at close range.
Film historian Andrew DeVos has argued that the animal deaths have been harshly condemned because of the film's classification as exploitation, whereas animal mutilations in movies perceived by critics to be classics or art films are often ignored. DeVos cites several examples of this double standard, including Rules of the Game, El Topo, and Apocalypse Now.[38]
^ While in the movie it appears that only six animals are killed, the scene depicting the monkey's death was shot twice, resulting in the death of two monkeys. Both of the animals were eaten by indigenous cast members (who consider monkey brains a delicacy).[7]
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I didnt think they would actually kill animals.

Camaclue

when they revealed God of war one two or three(dunno lol) they sacrificed a goat.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]