Turbo Round Themes

Started by The Lady Shael, October 27, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

I just want Pearls of Lutra back, that's the best theme

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Pac-man on May 04, 2011, 05:13:50 PM
I wonder what a round would be like if you weren't allowed to prepare (or recall) raiders.

Wouldn't work also you add of getting rid of Northlands, Mossflower, and Southwards. Then you would have to get rid of raise defense.

Pac-man

I was thinking that you could still move north/south, just not prepare raiders...
Turbo Highest Rank: #2
Reg Highest Rank: #11

Kyrolin Zenyar

You know what would really be fun?  A warrior cat themed round?  It wouldn't even have to be forced clans, either.  Just four (and only four) clans set up from the start...
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Daryn

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on May 05, 2011, 06:04:49 PM
You know what would really be fun?  A warrior cat themed round?  It wouldn't even have to be forced clans, either.  Just four (and only four) clans set up from the start...

Yes.
Pies.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Yeah, I just started reading the series yesterday, I'm already practically done with Fire and Ice (Book 2 for the uneducated)

Ruddertail

I doubt we have enough warriors fans to make such a round popular. I suppose that the clan names could be used for clan names in a forced clans round, but I don't see what warrior cats would add to it.  I guess /maybe/ advertising.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Kyrolin Zenyar

Pac-man

Any thoughts on MY idea?

Not to be selfish, but...  :D

Firetooth

I'd like the idea, but it is redwall warlords. Every race being wildcat would be pretty boring, too.

(unless the races were like tabby, torteishell sp? etc)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Firetooth: Yep!

Pac-man: Interesting... Makes me think of the "no moving unless you're in top 10 for so long" idea..

Twilight Shadow

Except if someone raises defenses you cannot attack them if they are in a different location making land impossible to grab unless you keep switch areas which would suck for both leaders and more importantly indiers

Pac-man

That's the point, TS. It would be very challenging to scrape land.

Kilkenne

I'm pretty sure that the conversation in this forum has been trying to direct the game in a way that makes indying an acceptable alternative to leader play if you want to win the game. I doubt that we'll see a round that makes it harder to scrape land in the next few rounds. I'm only speculating on this, of course, but the reason I think that is because Turbo is the logical testing ground for any changes to indy that might later be applied to reg.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Indeed.  I sure hope Land Farm stays in reg...