YEEP!

Started by calria, May 01, 2003, 03:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

I think you're either a middlebie or a middle-oldbie.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

RazorClaw

Why, why? I who am destined to middlebieship though my grammatical prowess exceeds many! Why?
,Razorclaw

Peace Alliance

MOA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! the mighty Raging Hero is greater then you all!!!!!

ok, well i'm landfat sometimes. but the way i was playing meant that i was massing rats, taking land from the higher ranks, then letting all the lower peoples take it from me. its not cause i'm trying to be a hero, its cause i'm having fun hitting people in the top 10 from 48th place every day :):)

but seince ereptor left and there was a big attack on tater i thought i'd get myself a little chunk of land to work on! you all think i'm bad cause i have no military? i have enough to break you, and enough towers to stop you. any more is just costing money and food..... i'll be landfat for a bit untill i have the turns to recoup from my big attacks, i didn't start with enough turns.

once again,
Raging Hero   =   ME, Peace Alliance

you

cant

break

me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ashyra Nightwing

*thwacks head* I tried to attack you yesterday. That must be why troops deserted. I hate your little towers. What I wouldn't give to remove them...

Badrang the Tyrant

Just build up Leaders and Demolish tons of times on him...

The Mercenary

Badrang:
#1. What have you ever been rank 1 on?

#2. You are the most annoying person on these forums.

#3. Peace is not a fool like you, he probably has his land split between huts and guards. It would be very hard to gain enough to attack him in leaders.

#4. Your insight is completely worthless seeing as you have never gained a good ranking. Although you seem to think you understand this game you have failed to enter the top 10, ever. Please do not comment on things you don't understand.

-Thank You

Peace Alliance

Thanks Mercinary. Good points too. Badrang you must consider me as an idiot if you think i wouldn't be bringing up my leaders, at least high enough that n00bs like you cant break me with an attack.

Pikepaw

Quote from: The Mercenary#2. You are the most annoying person on these forums.
Correction, I have been consirdered the most annoying person on these forums.  Sorry Mercenary Badrang at least comes in second and actually I don't think he's annoying at all.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

~>John<~

erm. I hate everyone who joined after January 1st 2003, and wants to kill them
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Pikepaw

Well that is not nice, you can't blame everyone who joined after Jan. 1st just because of some annoying people.  **Relizes what he has just said and runs for his life.**
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

Oooooh yes you can...

I only dislike those newbs and middlebies who dislike oldbies simply for their aged status...
We DO deserve some respect, after all... we've gone through a lot to make this game what it is.

Pikepaw

**Comes back around and taking a small break says**
I respect you Calria.
**Then decides to take off again and runs as fast as he can after an owl hoping to get a ride, loses it and disappears beyond the horizon**

Ereptor

do you honestly, really, truely care what you are labeled as ?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

I agree! i dont think its important at all!

Blackeyes

Quote from: RazorClawWhat about me? I don't spam (usually) and I ALWAYTHZ uze correct spellin an gramar. That was an imatation of things that perminant (haha) newbs say. And IF I'm a middlebie, DeadEye, then I'd probabaly be the oldest.
Razorclaw your number 21 ... I'd say you were an oldbie ... and for the oldest middlebie I would say I am around 5th -10th oldest...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....