Land fat... lol

Started by calria, January 06, 2003, 10:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Ok I remember on the old boards there was a topic about the loverliness that is land fat, and someone posted a ratio of nw to land... could anyone give me that, or what they think it is? Just looking at the people around you isn't good enough- they could be land fat too, after all!

General Austin

I think it's 1,000 acres for every million networth. But that's just me. Aren't these new smilies cool? :wub:  :wub:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ragefur

Actualy, Austin, it's the other way around... You should have about $1,000,000 NW for every 1,000 acres of land...

~A Message From Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

General Austin

Fenix

Apologize to him, ragefur. You just repeated waht he said ! 1k land to 1 million nw!!

Fenix

Apologize to him, ragefur. You just repeated waht he said ! 1k land to 1 million nw!!

Krull of the Kaptors

Yeah, I believe I started the post about land fat. I seemed to be confused as to what it was. Now I know. Anyway, Beatles gave a ratio of each individual structure you should have.

Although I appear to be land fat, I have alot of guard towers which can be misleading if you want to judge land fat. But I say you shouldn't worry about it. You can succeed with lots of land and you can with very little.

I found another tip with my former warlord. I was a stoat and I had over 150,000 leaders even after the reset. If you have alot of leaders you are able to do alot of great things to players with higher ranking. Leaders are a great way to see what the enemy has in terms of military power. You can also espionage on higher rankings to see how you can compare to them. But don't go too high (top 10) because they surely have more guards than you, and if your in the top ten.. why bother?). I remember last game someone had only 1000 acres and over 7 million networth. Espionage told me he had over 650 million bucks, and I stole over 400 million of it from him.

So there are quick and easy ways to get money and food but if the warlords find out you could well possibly gain a bad reputation which would only lead to more attacks.  :D  

Fenix

i'm a ...bu-ju.....how...strange....
how come i have 1 more post than
krull and im a bu-ju... :(?

Menatus

Maybe he edited or something. Nothing to apologize about anyway.

General Austin

I like the "Wot's is face the best.  :D  

Deathclaw

I have never had the chance to be land fat.  Especially now, as I recieve so many land costing attacks per day that it is unreal!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

Then my brother is way off!  He has at least 27,000 for his 17,000,000 networth.  Then again, he has over 10,000 guards and his rank is 24 or something.  It's so funny when he tells me off all the warlords who try every day to get his land fat, but they are repelled.  He has the best defenses, better than me, as well as offense  <_<   oh well, I'm happy for him :)  ...sort of.... ;)  

Krull of the Kaptors

He's only land fat because he has 10,000 guards which I must say is a substantial amount. Right now, I was just attacke dby about ten people who took my advice with leader attacks, luckily they didn't scoff any land.

I think land fat is when someone has alot of land that is unoccupied or they don't have enough troops to even it all out.

calria

<_<  I've got a pretty good ratio, then.

*chuckle* people with ranks 20 above me keep thinking they can get thru my defenses... so amusing. :-D

Shael of Torethevel

Well, before I could, Calria. That was a looooong time ago, though. I'm, what should you call it....land-skinny. Not by much though, maybe land-middleweight. The land-fat people should try Slim-Fast.  :P  I had to say that....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe