Land fat... lol

Started by calria, January 06, 2003, 10:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*shakes head* if you're familiar with www.thesitefights.com, you'll know where it comes from- I'm the leader of the Wee One Realm over there, and it tends to bring out one's crazy side to lead a pack of about 100 13-18 year olds, whose main obsessions are intergalactic crayons, and super-powered washing machines that attack people. *shakes head* it's a cruel world. ;)

Orcrist

Quite strange...and here I was thinking that Calria was the most civilized of us all...super-powered washing machines...hmmm...interesting. Hope I don't trigger any "elegant" posts.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Vengerak

:lol:

...what more can I say? Well, depict, technically, I think, but...eh.

The Lady Shael

Heh. *pats an eleven-month-younger Raine*

'Tis funny how we keep bumping up topics from GD, and forget about the other forums. I haven't seen this topic in a long time, but I definitely remember it. *slaps head* I was so dumb back then...this is like looking through a really old photo album or something. I can't believe how /serious/ I was.

It's neat though, because we're all still just getting to know each other here, you can sorta tell how our speech changed over the months. Well, except for Raine. Heh, he hasn't changed much at all...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

I like to keep 10,000 acres over the norm...

calria

*laughs* How frightening...

Makes me wonder what it's going to be like after it's been two or three years... pulling up old topics will be like watching those embarassing home movies your parents always seem to have at just the wrong moments...

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes... I was so... different. I didn't post at all.. I'd never have dreamed that one day I'd be the Post-Empress-To-Be..

~>John<~

scary.....150k leadeers being a lot?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wolf Snare

Heh, with the way things are going in turbo, I woudn't be surprised if one day 15 million leaders will be concidered nothing.
Heh.... the future holds some scary things that we are not yet quite ready for.... :lol:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

Heh, yea, I remember when I was Empress, people's jaws would drop. "You have 50 /billion/ dollars?!? That's insane..." But that's almost nothing now...I remember when no one ever had a billion food. Now that's not that unusual anymore...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

calria

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYes... I was so... different. I didn't post at all.. I'd never have dreamed that one day I'd be the Post-Empress-To-Be..
Post-Empress to be?
I don't think so, little miss Post-Princess Ashyra...

The Lady Shael

Heh. I remember when I first joined the forums...Klamath was the Post-Empress...with a whopping 26 posts. I caught up to her quickly, with all our little post-wars. ^_^ But that was on the old forums...

Ashyra Nightwing

26 posts? Wow... Didn't you have over a thousand before the forums died? That's a lot of spamming...
I had 68 billion food on Exhibition..  B)  

Nohcnonk

You think that's a lot, I had 4 billion loyalty on Exhibition B)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, but you had about 25 million leaders...