checkbox
9 (60%)
CHECKBOX
9 (60%)
chekin' dem boxes
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Kilkenne

If yes please specify the after-market attachments that you have added to your tractor so that we might discuss their benefits. Remember that if you void the warranty you might have to service your tractor at a dealer of less repute.

Holby

I feel that voiding warranty is a big issue in America today.

I would rather not see so many people hurt by attempting to improve their tractor's performance, appearance, or killing potential.

Things like air fresheners do not void warranty, and can be used to give personality to an otherwise stock tractor.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

That's an interesting point of view, but I would contend that the biggest problem facing American tractor owners is the influx of shoddy foreign products. I was at SEARS the other day and the guy there tried to sell me a tractor that was made in Canada.

I don't need to tell you guys this, but I did exactly what any red-blooded American man would do in that situation. I demanded to speak to the store's manager and told him that I would be taking my business elsewhere until they provided only AMERICAN lawn-care products. How can we expect our yards to look and feel their finest using foreign equipment?

Does anyone here even speak canadian? Imagine if I hadn't asked and I was stuck with a piece of junk tractor that I couldn't even get serviced!!!

Genevieve

My opinion is that the biggest threats to tractor owners today are in their backyard, literally. You don't know what could be out there these days, with all the immigrants and feral animals roaming the plains.

For this reason, voiding your warranty with after-market attachments such as radars and lasers is absolutely necessary, until the manufacturers start actually listening to the punters and include defensive features like these as standard.

wolf bite

What fun would it be to drive a tractor unless there was big mag wheels, chrome, and supper charge it. I mean, it would almost be like work to drive one stock.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles