Are you Elvis?

Started by Arguia Zsah, January 14, 2005, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Random fact: one out of every 370 Americans are Elvis impersonators. RWL has more than 370 members... so there must be one in our midst! Argggggggggggggggggggggggggh! Run!

wolf bite

I never liked him, he up and died the same week as the last of the Marx Brothers died, Groucho. So Groucho never got much of a send off. Beside, Elvis picked the day he died by Overdosing. It was not Groucho choice when he died. How dare Elvis pick that week!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

Groucho Marx pwns! I hate amost all Elvis music, and his hair is wierd. For the best and funniest Elvis impression, see Johnny Bravo.  

Gen. Volkov

I am Elvis! A hunka hunka burnin love!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

Why would I impersinate him?

Holby

Quote from: Arguia Zsahone out of every 370 Americans are Elvis impersonators. RWL has more than 370 members... so there must be one in our midst!
Not an American. Still, Elvis is pretty cool.  
I will not deleted this

Aqualis

Elvis is okay. Impersonators aren't.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

TR Shadow

I'm John Lennon.  Not Elvis.

*Nod*

Peace Alliance

A pioneer, he was. But i'm not fond of his music. It might have been new, and original, but his image was WAY too overdone, and his songs are mainstream and uninteresting.

Wolf, I'm not sure his death was intentional, judging by the state of his mind at the time, he was increadably depressed... even if it was intentional, at least i can be pretty sure that he didn't know that marx was gonna die, seeing as he hardly knew who the heck he was at the time. The guy was on way too many drugs.

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't just impersonate Elvis...

...I AM Elvis! Uh-huh-huh!

Arguia Zsah

Scary! We have two Elvis impersonators! But they are too scared to admit to being one!