The Almighty Power of WAR Clan

Started by Sevz, August 19, 2012, 05:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shores of Tripoli

Quote from: Death on August 24, 2012, 03:19:49 PM
I'm not really sure but it was a solid 250mil cash and 50mil food+ per sack, you were/are loaded, lol.
yup, defiantly me. I was messing around on painted one for like 15 turns, just building markets, foragers, and huts and earning loyalty on all my turns. I just stayed at like 40k land and revolted every once in a while. I mostly play turbo so I was just goofing off.

Death

That's good to know, robbing someone at random for that much did seem kind of messed up.

Shores of Tripoli

Shadow

Your clan net has been about halved since you posted this thread.

Would be nice if other people took their land though.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

oh that's cos I chucked 25b food on the market and a bunch of troops. Re surge is the key. Now you ladies are going down cos I'm taking the land and emping next week
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Quoteoh that's cos I chucked 25b food on the market and a bunch of troops. Re surge is the key. Now you ladies are going down cos I'm taking the land and emping next week

Well, you took the land, anyway. Didn't hold it, but you did take it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Cost you a fair bit taking it and i'm fully rich fully sick mate. I'm gonna try again and again til i'm gone. Then I'll drop acres and hit protection for a few months.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 10, 2012, 04:24:52 PM
Right.
Don't be rude
9.7 hours ago   You find The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attempting to view your army!
I'll give you info since you fail. I've got more cash more loyalty, more food, land, leaders, rats, weasels, stoats, skiffs, networth, market,  attacks, defences, ratio and everything is than you. The only thing you can compete with me on is turncount.

Gen. Volkov

I doubt I've run even 1/4 of the number of turns you have. As for all your other claims, I A) don't care, and B) we still broke you.

Ian2424

Um, wasn't this supposed to be a topic about the -WAR- clan?
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Death

Quotejust to make sure you guys dont welcome me with open arms in case i try to, im suiciding with all our net

Don't flatter yourselves too much, Volky and Shadow.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I know Ryu deleted. You still didn't have all that much even before he did though.

Death