You play too much RWL if...

Started by TR_Shadow, April 07, 2003, 09:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

62) you have 91 people on you AIM list, ALL of which are from RWL.
63) if your willing to hijack a plane to make it to the Redcon

*shrugs* i have 91 RWL peeps on my list hahaha, and some more on MSN too.

Riverpaw

64.) If you go to great extremes to slander someone you got beaten by online. (Peace and Wolf...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

(65) You lay in bed at night and have trouble getting to sleep because your mind is too busy thinking up RWL strategies.
(66) You log on for a friend and fix his economy and make him jump ahead of you in the rankings_just so_ you can play more RWL.. cause you've run outta turns on your own account.
(67) You log on after 3 days and are the happiest you can remember being in a long time because you haven't dropped a lot in the rankings.
(68) You are reading a book and are thinking how much better it would be if the characters were using your RWL strategy.
and finally
(69)You are sitting in the computer Lab with a friend... and you talk to him over RWL instead of the real person.. and instead of just asking him for aid in the game IRL.. you ask him over RWL forums....

(Note: have actually done all of these)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Riverpaw64.) If you go to great extremes to slander someone you got beaten by online. (Peace and Wolf...)
Heh, I love how you know nothing about it and yet you feel free to use it against me. Way'ta go there little man.

Gen. Volkov

I have trouble believing Wolf could do that... but maybe that was in his early days.. same goes for Peace..... *Plots to crush Peace in Reg before it resets to see if this is true....* Hagrid accent* Shouldn't  have thought that....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Abby The Rat

Quote from: Ad The Rat15)You start to fall in love with the oppsite sexes of RWL

23)You know you haven't got a life outside RWL

O.o

Quote from: Ad The Rat

42) You dream of being an admin for one day and have the power.

43)You love the admins of RWL with all your heart

o.O

Oh my I'm already filling most of theses. Mep!
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

70) You start converting history into RWL terms to make it more interesting.
71) You try to convince your maths teacher to let the class play RWL.
72) You mentally sort people you meet into different races
73) You buy a disguise kit (including phony earhair and nostrils) so you can have multiple forum identities without being traced.
I will not deleted this

Dixie Ros?

Goatee is too a weird word! And I'll get it done. I have a few other requests to do.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Riverpaw, is your end of year project /really/ on finding mathematical weaknesses in the source code?

Riverpaw

Quote from: Peace AllianceHeh, I love how you know nothing about it and yet you feel free to use it against me. Way'ta go there little man.
Is it just me or is it that everytime I do something, it's wrong... What's more, no one can take a joke from me but seem to have their own sense of humor... What did I do??

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

*Quietly Pats Riverpaw* Join the club man.... it happens to everyone from time to time...

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingRiverpaw, is your end of year project /really/ on finding mathematical weaknesses in the source code?
If I can find a loophole large enough... Meh, not likely, but I can hope, right?

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Hey uh.. if you do find any.. *Doubts as Boze and the other Admins are like gods and can do nothing wrong* tell me first.... that way I can exploit it... *Snickers* (that was a joke for all you people who sometimes can't get one)

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: RiverpawIs it just me or is it that everytime I do something, it's wrong... What's more, no one can take a joke from me but seem to have their own sense of humor... What did I do??
Aww... *pats* Y'did nothing wrong...

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingAww... *pats* Y'did nothing wrong...
Tell that to the guy who slammed my head into the wall...  :(  

*ten years later*

Oh.