You never know what you have until it's gone...

Started by The Lady Shael, August 04, 2005, 10:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkclaw2

I don't think there would be any more room back there for any more teeth.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

Barkclaw2

Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Barkclaw2

The Lady Shael

I'm having the other two teeth pulled tomorrow...fun fun.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

The title reminded me of a song by Toby Mac.  "You never know what you've got till it's gone!"

Nohcnonk

Hehe, you might want to fix your sig there...

Barkclaw2

Vengerak

I had four teeth out for my braces too. My wisdom teeth have since come in, and, bizzarely, replacements for the teeth that were taken out.

Ashyra Nightwing

I went to the dentist yesterday. It turns out my back teeth are sideways. I'm going to end up having them pulled out... I'm also going to have baby teeth for the rest of my life - I have a few adult teeth missing. xD
I hate my teeth! Gah. =P

Arguia Zsah

ha! ha! ha!

i haven't been to the dentist for about 2 years... I think he's kinda forgotten about me... what a shame. I never liked him.