So

Started by Firetooth, July 27, 2010, 11:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I still don't see any thing worthy of being called resistance, how many months have you had to prepare?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

We're workin on it...We finnaly got enough land so we can actually do something and im finnaly back full time  :)
So there'll be at least an attempt....good chance Ill fail but still

Gorak

I guess another good scrape and lock is in order

I don't think any of us have really been runnin turns much as of late
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Twilight Shadow

Nightwolf you are a block head when it comes to resistance

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 27, 2010, 05:13:20 PM
Harsh, but he's kind of right. You don't have enough players to secure that land, your just helping us have more productive runs :)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

And telling them when they are not running that a bunch of land is up for grabs and everyone thats playing loses it even the "so called" resistance which we maybe could get shadow...doubt it, firetooth with ease :D

Shadow

Do you even keep in mind the last word you typed when you are writing these posts? Or do you just put down words in random order?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on July 27, 2010, 05:24:23 PM
Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 27, 2010, 05:13:20 PM
Harsh, but he's kind of right. You don't have enough players to secure that land, your just helping us have more productive runs :)
I kno but im doing the best I can w/what ive got which is practically nothing...I have no hope of achieving anything but since reg is reseting soon I though what the heck might as well try

Shadow

Hey, I don't think any of the team is even running more than twice a month anymore, you could probably just mass up  and do it lol

Twilight Shadow

Actually I type but I am thinking two to five words ahead so it usually rambles together so on and so forth. And i usually do not read through them if I am interested in something else or entertained in a manufactured sort of way

Gorak

alot of us had dropped into protection, including myself, from lack of running turns.
the only reason I logged in after a month of inactivity, and ran, was because of the lots of land comment.

There's something to be said for being discrete

Shadow

Thanks for the large land injection, whoever made it.

Gorak

does anyone know when the reset is, by the way

Holby

Quote from: Shadow on July 27, 2010, 06:13:54 PM
Do you even keep in mind the last word you typed when you are writing these posts? Or do you just put down words in random order?
If this were Facebook, I would have "Liked" that comment.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: Holby on July 27, 2010, 10:32:54 PM
Quote from: Shadow on July 27, 2010, 06:13:54 PM
If this were Facebook, I would have "Liked" that comment.
This forum needs a rep system.
For those that don't know, you have a certain amount of rep points. You can give users good rep for good posts, and neg rep for worthless posts. Kind of a silly gimmick, but some people get really wound up over it.