So

Started by Firetooth, July 27, 2010, 11:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on July 28, 2010, 02:18:16 AM
Quote from: Holby on July 27, 2010, 10:32:54 PM
Quote from: Shadow on July 27, 2010, 06:13:54 PM
Do you even keep in mind the last word you typed when you are writing these posts? Or do you just put down words in random order?
If this were Facebook, I would have "Liked" that comment.
This forum needs a rep system.
For those that don't know, you have a certain amount of rep points. You can give users good rep for good posts, and neg rep for worthless posts. Kind of a silly gimmick, but some people get really wound up over it.
I would really quite like that, actually. I don't think they work too badly in other places. And at least when newbies ask for advice, they have an idea of how authoritative the responses are.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: Holby on July 28, 2010, 02:46:00 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 28, 2010, 02:18:16 AM
Quote from: Holby on July 27, 2010, 10:32:54 PM
Quote from: Shadow on July 27, 2010, 06:13:54 PM
Do you even keep in mind the last word you typed when you are writing these posts? Or do you just put down words in random order?
If this were Facebook, I would have "Liked" that comment.
This forum needs a rep system.
For those that don't know, you have a certain amount of rep points. You can give users good rep for good posts, and neg rep for worthless posts. Kind of a silly gimmick, but some people get really wound up over it.
I would really quite like that, actually. I don't think they work too badly in other places. And at least when newbies ask for advice, they have an idea of how authoritative the responses are.
IDK how easy it'd be to put in, and there's variables for how much somebody's rep is worth in points, limit so people can't just up-rate each other in small groups. etc.

Also, NW, all your land appears to have been locked lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

I would have the worst :D

But if your basing the rep for noobs that could be very off by there rep since people could have a horrible rep but know what they are talking about being bad for the advice giver...
And shadow shut your mouth because you just locked up the land mostly... :'(

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 28, 2010, 05:33:27 PM
And shadow shut your mouth because you just locked up the land mostly... :'(
Do you mean Firetooth? This is your final warning about being rude and insulting members. Okey dokey?
Holby, modding
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Quote from: Shadow on July 27, 2010, 08:58:23 PM
Thanks for the large land injection, whoever made it.
Who do u think made it...of course me and dennis(crusher, who killed himself doing it like a moron)  >:(, wasting good turns that could be used to make at least the start to a defence and what are we doing? Making land of course! But at least I got to run off it this time which makes me happy  :)

Twilight Shadow

Shadow did have it then someone else has it and I don't see whats rude or insulting about that comment...

Night Wolf

Volkov I want my land back right meow! Get land from holby he has plenty to share with you guys leave mine alone :P

Twilight Shadow

This is the most I have seen in a while

7 of the 723 players in the game are currently online.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov I want my land back right meow! Get land from holby he has plenty to share with you guys leave mine alone

I'm thinking no.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Pretty please i wil give you skiffs and 1 dollar and 1 food

Firetooth

So, I'm thinking there still is no resistance, and they're openly posting their plans in spa anyway :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Gah T.S. Is such an moron sometimes  ::)

Genevieve

Night Wolf

Well I didnt want to be a total jerk  :P

Firetooth

C'mon, alone I probably have more net in troops then you do overall, can't you guys at least try a bit? You're never gonna get near being able to kiss holby's feet, let alone attack him, at this rate.