Liberation Achieved?

Started by Neobaron, June 04, 2011, 12:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Reports are coming in from the military wing of the Redwall Liberation Front. It is difficult to tell, but the Glorious War to rid the world of the enemies of the freedom of all seems to have been a crushing success for RLF forces! If this is indeed the case, then the ushering in of a new order has truly begun.

Premier Kilkenne intends to address all warlords tomorrow with an official statement regarding RLF military wing activities.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Etendue

Our goal was not to destroy one tyrant, and replace him with another. Future Emperors beware the power of the people.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Kilkenne

Today, a great blow has been struck against the forces of tyranny. The peoples of Knight, Woof, and Imperial have together in arms triumphed over the menace and oppression that is widely associated with the capitalist controllers of the Squire people. While force won the day, the collectivized will of many Warlords was realized, and over twenty five million leaders gave their lives to bring our tyrant to his knees.

Today, a great blow has been struck against the ideals of old. The Warlords have spoken and together they have risen to tell their once-masters that indeed it shall never be acceptable to hoard resources and keep them from the people again, now and into the future! Never again shall we allow those with means to lord over us. Our unified voice has struck down their bourgeoisie autocracy in favor of a more equitable situation for all to enjoy.

People of Squire, vanquished bourgeoisie heroes, to you I say this. We have done you a great service today, in throwing down your institutions. For you are now free. Free from the shackles of networth responsibility. Free to fight and die the same as your comrades. Free to teach and lead by example, not from afar. Now you can truly be amongst your people. Rejoice for your shackles have been swept away by the glory of the revolution!

In the words of Warlord Etendue, we shall not deign to replace one tyrant only to replace him with another. Future leaders shall be great in their benevolence and wary of despotism, for the power of the people has spoken.

But now, comrades, our work is not yet complete! There are vestiges of power to still be erased from this earth! Onward the glorious RLF!

wolf bite

Sneak attack, how original. Claiming victory without as of yet feeling the back hand of the masters, again typical.

All I see is a failed kill run on me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

Now we find out where the true loyalties are.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Etendue

Wolf Bite, we had several Warlords on standby with nearly full turns. We didn't kill you, because it would have wasted our resources, and would have been unnecessary for the time being. In fact, one of our members was going to kill Holby before everybody stopped him.

We're not planning on killing you. Unless you want us to kill  you?
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

wolf bite

Come on. Show me your colors.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

cloud

Killing is too honorable for him. It's best to keep him down where he belongs. Dogs belong on a leash.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

wolf bite

Hehe. Takes 3 full clans on a sneak attack against only 3 players at you are claiming talent?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Kilkenne

Leader suicides are awful on reg still. As I said, it took us 25 million leaders to do a thing. Also, there are a good chunk of people who either weren't involved or didn't run. Feel free to espionage around, you'll probably find out who did or didn't do a thing. (it is me, I have the turns)

Firetooth

As am I on full turns.

Good to see the bourgeoisie put down. If squire are a teaching clan, then surely they should have no need for that networth, anyway, unless they were planning to use it for something?

Also, Agrarian land reform! Squire have been guilty of making the land inaccessible to the common people, as seen below. Had we not sacrificed brave soldiers, the land would never have returned to the people. (old espy, but the point stands)

The Third Man (#8)
Turns (?)   48 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   124 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   256,179
Acres (?)   117,531
Cash (?)   $68,445,965,562
Food (?)   35,019,744,066
Loyalty (?)   136,181,574
Networth (?)   $2,253,180,639

Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   190,785,075
Weasels (?)   95,667,942
Stoats (?)   184,159,017
Skiffs (?)   54,049,206
Leaders (?)   11,246,130
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Some missing logic?

Fully peaceful players with no armies are attacked by a bunch of foolish people trying to stop the staff from teaching and retaining new members. So the teaching clan needs to actually play the game and build armies only because they are being attacked with kill runs.

Then you claim "See, they are building armies!"

Some thinking missing here?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Kilkenne

Quote from: wolf bite on June 04, 2011, 10:12:59 AM
Some thinking missing here?

The logic that would tell you that had anyone wanted to kill you, your account would be dead right now. No one intended to kill anyone, so don't mistake this for anything other than what it was. I have said, and will continue to say that I do not understand what having 2 billion net sitting at the top has to do with teaching new players about anything. I have no real malice towards any of you, I talk to Holby and Shadow on a daily basis. None of the lower members in the clan were harmed, as was the intent.

How does this in any way impinge on your ability to teach new members about anything? Certainly not in the way you describe, as no one ever intended to kill you. And if they did, they certainly would not have failed at 1500 land and suddenly stopped, while other players were attacked for the next hour. You're a nice guy, Wolf Bite, but this really doesn't make any sense. Again I invite you to poke around and see what kind of turns are left, even after 8 hours, subtract the right number to see how much people had laying around once the dust settled. It will prove my assertion that no one tried to kill anyone. That was the stipulation for a lot of peoples' involvement. Nor were any new players attacked.

Shadow

Just to clear something up. When Holby and I decide we want to lock land, it gets locked. Squire was nothing even close to an attempt to lock any land.

I had armies building up because others were holding land for a while and I decided to go overkill and make sure they couldn't anymore. Now that you've opened the server up to land locks, please to not be asking me for help taking it down when it happens :)

In any case, I really should have seen that coming. But I have to say, it was worth it to see how insecure our trolling has made volkov about 3% desertions ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

And if I want to unlock land, it happens. Don't overestimate yourself.
-Kilk