Wolf vs. Wolf Snare

Started by wolf bite, March 28, 2007, 10:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Wolf vs. Wolf Snare

Anyone reading the topic Declaration knows that Snare has decided to step down, but wants to have the fun of trying to defend to the last.  He thus has invited me back to playing the lead coordinating the battle against him.  I have accepted but (because of admin rules) can?t do anything beyond plan until sometime after Friday night.  I am hand picking my team.  I know that Snare will also be picking his defenders. 

This is just a warning to those that side with Snare, shine up your shields, you will need them.

Wolf Bite
(Emperor Slayer)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

kell

this is gonna be great!!!!   :-D
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

very excited to have some leadership on this :)

cloud

Hmmm...this is something I'd like to participate in, no matter what side I'm on.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Huh, what happened to the top ten's NW? Snare's land hogging really that bad? If I came back right now, I would be in second place. Snare doesn't even seem that powerful. Haven't people been able to espy him? He can only have a max of like 18 mil leaders, assuming he hasn't been broken. If wolf wasn't doing his thing, I would come back at this point and take him down. I'm fairly sure I could.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

sounds fun
I'm moving this saturday, but if I get the internet back up quickly (I hope) I'll create here, and try to adapt my mad indying skills to RWLs code again

acually, I'll create now, and hope I can run regularly soon

and what I mean by mad, is extremely aggressive bashing, while still making lots of net :evil:
(I usually break offensive records)

btw, I'll help which ever side asks, my only request is a little advice on the code here
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

wolf bite

The first shot has been fired.  I have marched 50,000,000 stoats onto the lands of Wolf Snare.  Broke over his armies 19 out of 21 times.  In doing so have captured 60% of his land.  Dropped his net worth by 25%.

The war has started.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

*Comes out of vacation* *Finds it was a stupid thing to do* *Goes back on vacation*

Unless someone can give me a good reason to help out either side...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

*Waves* to Windy.  Volkov you are nothing but talk.  Why do you brag and then act like you could take the game over when you know that you couldn't hack it in the top ten as it is now.  I dare you to come out of vacation long enough to defend yourself. 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

What Ereptor is trying to say, is it'd be awesome if you stayed out of vaca to help us out and whatnot.....

wolf bite

Ah ... if my old foe Ereptor is playing, I pick him to be on my side. The question is, how many old time emperors does it take to slay one? Are you guys sure no one wants to join Snare's side. We have a few more suprizes left ...

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

And i want ereptor on my team

just don't pick me last! i hate'd that about dodge ball...

cloud

The two dirtiest emperors out there can take out all of the weak past ones. I guarantee you that this fight will not be easy wolf bite. You're old and weak and have to rely too much on allies for assistance. Ereptor won't join you old man.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...