Wolf vs. Wolf Snare

Started by wolf bite, March 28, 2007, 10:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vraal

Eh, I'm on Snare's side, I just sorta kinda accidentily made a stupid move that killed all my troops and landed me down in the twenties...*ahem*
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

wolf bite

Quote from: cloud on April 01, 2007, 03:07:41 AM

I guarantee you that this fight will not be easy wolf bite. You're old and weak and have to rely too much on allies for assistance.

Hehe, I was just as old and weak years ago when I ran the games. Picking the best team and finding ways for them to work together is the talent.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

zack harmon

that is true almost everybody uses a team to take out powerful enemys even if its just 2 people
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Peace Alliance

With age comes wisdom. With wisdom comes destruction!

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 01, 2007, 04:43:37 PM
With age comes wisdom. With wisdom comes destruction!

Age does not necessarily mean wisdom and wisdom only bring enlightenment, what you do with it thereafter is what determines the kind of damage that can be done. It takes wisdom, intelligence and pure will to take complete control.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

I'm not wise, i'm not smart, and i rarely have the will power to get off my chair and i've taken complete control several times...

Ereptor

There is an element of harshness as I would term it, in order to take complete control.  Just because you sit on the number one spot for a couple weeks when the top 20 is barely active doesn't make you so.  Try doing it against almost every single great player in the game with the top 50 active.  Then come to me and claim wisdom, intellegence and "pure will".
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

cloud

I never said I had those things, I was just making a statement.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Quote*Waves* to Windy.  Volkov you are nothing but talk.  Why do you brag and then act like you could take the game over when you know that you couldn't hack it in the top ten as it is now.  I dare you to come out of vacation long enough to defend yourself.

I know that I can "hack it in the top ten as it is now". The reason coming out of vaca was a dumb thing to do is that I cannot afford the time it would take to help out either side.  I didn't say a thing about taking the game over, all I said was that I could have taken snare out. That was a true statement, I had the troops and resources to do it. I will come out of vaca in May, I'll most likely be playing for the whole summer. Then we'll see what's what.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

Im staying out of this one!

:-o
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ereptor

Taking someone "out" is one thing.  Breaking someone is another.  Which is it?  Cause I have a hard time believing you.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

It depends on your definition of out then. If you mean killed, then no, I could not have done that. What I meant by out was to break him to the point that he was either no longer in first place, or if he was, it was by a thin margin. Basically to weaken him to the point that the rest of the game could finish the job. I don't know if that meets your definition of taking him out or not.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

i also do not have any time otherwise id join up and be on snares side, my parents are discussing whether not to let me play....i got in trouble today, i mooned a girl......ISS tomorrow...... :|
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

wolf bite

I was thinking a nice little on line war would be fun.  But Snare seems to be away. what a kill joy. hehe. 

So I marched only 10 million stoats over and took 2/3 more of his land.  He is just over 10% of what his land was and his net is only 60% of what it was.  No way to support those armies on so little land.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

Quote from: wolf bite on April 02, 2007, 07:48:15 PM
I was thinking a nice little on line war would be fun.? But Snare seems to be away. what a kill joy. hehe.?

So I marched only 10 million stoats over and took 2/3 more of his land.? He is just over 10% of what his land was and his net is only 60% of what it was.? No way to support those armies on so little land.

Wolf Bite

it does seem like hes gone away a bit.....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..