League No longer holds Top 5!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, November 18, 2007, 09:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Appears we have an unclanned player in the top 5! So much for total domination, hey?

my gratitude to volkov for being volkov :D

Gen. Volkov

Peace, if I'm online and I see you are making a murder run on me, it doesn't make much sense to let you destroy me. Good/smart players don't do that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

You speak the truth my friend.

in't that great? Even when he speaks his own truth it's clear i'm better!

Gen. Volkov

A better race, not a better player. I see you are going to make a big deal of this but I don't see why. Marten with 100 ratio gets murdered by stoat with 175 ratio.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

It takes no great skill to take down a non stoat using a stoat.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 18, 2007, 10:26:16 PM
A better race, not a better player. I see you are going to make a big deal of this but I don't see why. Marten with 100 ratio gets murdered by stoat with 175 ratio.

You mean Volkov with 100 ratio gets murdered by Peace Alliance with 175 ratio? right?
Thats what the record indicates at least....

Gen. Volkov

No, it could have happened to absolutely any Marten.

windhound

on the other hand,
when stoat goes against stoat, it doesnt work so well does it sticker  :-P

I'll miss Fox..  wont miss being murdered and being constantly, significantly behind everyone else in gains
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Rough Raiders

Fox used to be really good... but now it kind of sucks with the new special ability and everything...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

windhound

Nah.  Its not the special, though academy certainly helps
its the race abilities
Fox is overall pretty meh, with its major boost being... scouting. 
The stoat is heavily tweaked to be a leader race, and along with its overpowered special its incredibly powerful.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

lonewolf1817

agreeded ( i belvie that with stoat a negative percentage point stat should go to loot, and forage, as well as lowered gains from magic attacks to opponints.) and u should make the other creats spechail abilitys way more powerful .... i mean besided the only otehr decent race is marten and no offense be even there specal ability is weak in comparasion. i think that the other races should have there powers increased my 175% percent. reason being if the ability of stoat is to increase a item in the game like leaders to 175 from 100 then groups that get feast bonus should get that same ratio of increase.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

fingo

The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

windhound

= P
noone
volkov declanned when sticker (+1?) started murdering / poisening him
thus the leauge no longer held the top five,
he joined back ofcourse, and we hold it once again

Peace Alliance

It's a statement of your true strength as a clan when somebody has to leave in order to defend himself.

sticker + none, this run, thank you very much.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)