League No longer holds Top 5!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, November 18, 2007, 09:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

You said you did it with 50 million rats? That should not be possible. I had enough defence to stave off double that amount. Meh, nicely done. I spoke too soon.

EDIT: oh.. forgot about that ^-^

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Marell

Shadow is down to number 3. Now not even the league storehouse can hold the number one place.
Well done to all those involved in taking the top spots, espescially the two indiers, Juska and Rudder... though i do realise that the league hasnt been all that active lately, which has helped us a lot.

Well done to the league on everything they have achieved, but i think its time to call it quits...maybe, due to your inactivity, you have already decided this.

windhound

Nayope
Our leader has odd hours and the majority of us have had exams
We'll take this up in a bit, its easy to beat up on somone who doesnt fight back for days and days
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

mhmm

notice I haven't run in almost a week  >:(. Kind of annoying ^_^

Marell

Yous are never going to disband are you? lol

Shadow

Heh. Doesn't look like it. We will be a thorn in the side of reg for aeons to come.  :-\

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Ruddertail

Meh, should be fun when you're back active. We may actually have to start working together again...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Ruddertail

Those of us opposing league. I, at least, am not working with anybody else atm.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Marell

Lol the league better come back pretty soon or they will all be claimed by inactivity. 3 down so far, 2 more pretty close i reckon. Just Volkov and Snare still going.
Windy which warlord are you in reg?

Shadow

ahahahahahahaha that's a first. Can I be revived? =/

Gen. Volkov

Wondy was claimed by inactivity as well.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES