League No longer holds Top 5!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, November 18, 2007, 09:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIt's a statement of your true strength as a clan when somebody has to leave in order to defend himself.

Nope, it's a statement of your failure to properly balance the races.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

It's true lol. As things stand, a stoat can beat a non stoat within one run, no questions asked.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

*bump*

Once again, i take a run and the League isn't in the top 5!

Congrats to the league for being able to be so successful in between when Peace Alliance whomps you!!!

lonewolf1817

Word! but.... let the retal begin and we shall where everyhting trully falls.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

No... change stoat and we will see how the game shapes up ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I think you mean you, Bryan, and Nohc. Dirty braggart. We actually have a challenge now. Good for you guys. It was getting boring. It's not all Ollie either, he only makes up a part of the forces arrayed against us.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gen. Volkov

Peace Alliance

We mopped the floor with the league...

BTW, i didn't just challenge you. i just showed you exactly why you'll never get out of my reach.

lonewolf1817

LOL.... oh .....yes.... indeed we did.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. We still hold the top four spots by a substantial margin. That's hardly "mopping the floor". As for your big words about never getting out of your reach? We'll see.

lonewolf1817

LOL ive only been in Reg for 2 runs.... and look what we did.... its definatly not out of the relm of possiblilty,

Gen. Volkov

Yes, look what you did, further damaged two previously weakened players, a land grab on a nonweakened player and OK, pwning Shadow. Good job. Like I said, finally some competition. I've been waiting for this since League took the top.

lonewolf1817

i never said i did it all... but what i am sayin is.. im only one player and ive barley been in the game, and ive already contributed to the demize of ur clan.

Gen. Volkov

And what I'm saying is, you haven't contributed to the "demize of my clan". One run in which less than half the members of the clan are hurt is not going to destroy League. As for only being "one player", you were a player in the company of several other players and worked with them to take down 1 person. Now for the last time, good job. I'm trying to be a good sportsman here, but if you keep making stupid claims, I'm going to get annoyed.