Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 30,933,702
Weasels (?) 18,494,631
Stoats (?) 121,960,018
Skiffs (?) 55,805,057
Leaders (?) 6,574,690

hhmmm a lot of cash in there

Shadow

Why would you post kell's stats? What has he done to you?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

180 of it is mine. Listen real closely sharptooh. I tried to be nice to you, but we both know you have taken advantage of this. ANYMORE leader missions again eclipse, and I will do my very best to destroy you, taek, your brother, and your entire clan and it's goals.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on June 06, 2008, 01:44:10 PM
Why would you post kell's stats? What has he done to you?
Remember that bounty? plus he stole 60 bil cash of me a few days ago....

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 06, 2008, 02:43:24 PM
180 of it is mine. Listen real closely sharptooh. I tried to be nice to you, but we both know you have taken advantage of this,
I'm sorry but how have I taken advantage of you? I haven't done anything to specisically damage you? infact I had no idea you were helping kell.

Shadow

Sharptooh, I like you and and I like your brother, but I'm with Snare here. Keep sticking your neck out and I'll take your head. I really try to be nice to new players because that way they stay, but you have had a pretty fair grace period and like Snare said, you are starting to take advantage of it. From here on, you get treated as if you were an oldbie. Think carefully before you continue.

As for the bounty, you never killed your target, so I see no reason he should pay. Snare also sent you cash to kill the debt I believe. It's over. Anything further will be taken as an act of war.

Firetooth

Im not sure too much whats happening with this. Im gonna sit back and watch, personally Id love to murder down kell in retaliation, but I wouldn't do it over 60bil cash, you could easy mass that maretn ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Why are you complaining about that 60 bil?? I sent that to sharptooh to try and mend the situation.
hours later I talked to kell, and we both decided that the payment was unneccisary, and kell stole the cash back and sent it to me. If you are suggesting you were entitled to that money, think again.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

I have to say, I know very little about what's going on. Pip told me my brother was doing some merc work for kell against alazar, but I didn't really pay too much attention.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Let's just let Sharptooh answer here Firetooth. I don't think you defending him will help him much at the moment. He can explain himself. Not that it will help much at this point.

Firetooth

lol. Im trying to find out what's going on more then defend anyone :D
*Steps back and watches, eagerly grabbing popcorn*

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 06, 2008, 03:05:23 PM
Why are you complaining about that 60 bil?? I sent that to sharptooh to try and mend the situation.
hours later I talked to kell, and we both decided that the payment was unneccisary, and kell stole the cash back and sent it to me. If you are suggesting you were entitled to that money, think again.
I never noticed I got that 60 bil from you, I'm sorry, it was mixed in with other things, sorry, however kell did murder me as well as steal back the money, and he did steal more than 60 bil from me, if I remember right. I could be wrong

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 06, 2008, 02:47:55 PM
Sharptooh, I like you and and I like your brother, but I'm with Snare here. Keep sticking your neck out and I'll take your head.

These empty threats are getting real old real fast.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

I don't make empty threats. If I say I am going to do something, I do it.

Firetooth

*greedily gobbles down popcorn*
A lot of hot air hear. No offence checker, but if anyone claims they can do anything good immediately you start insulting theim. In my opinion, that's insulting someones ability.
Calm it down....
Edit: I didn't make sense. I repeated myself.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 06, 2008, 03:30:43 PM
*greedily gobbles down popcorn*
A lot of hot air hear. No offence checker, but if anyone claims they can do anything good immediately you start insulting theim. In my opinion, that's insulting someones ability.
Calm it down....
Edit: I didn't make sense. I repeated myself.

Yes, you just made precisely my point: there's a lot of hot air here.  I'm glad you agree with me.  Whoops, it looks like you just insulted everybody's ability, too.

;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)