Very important

Started by Sharptooh, June 06, 2008, 01:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

dude ceck, u r so screwed up man this is pethetic and not to mention couardly, and what's up with sidious r u 10?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 25, 2008, 12:38:48 AM
dude ceck, u r so screwed up man this is pethetic and not to mention couardly, and what's up with sidious r u 10?

I have no idea what you're trying to say and/or ask in this post.  I'm not even sure it's directed at me, although "ceck" is close enough to "Checks" to make me think it's a possibility.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Saladin

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 25, 2008, 06:52:43 AM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 25, 2008, 12:38:48 AM

I have no idea what you're trying to say and/or ask in this post.  I'm not even sure it's directed at me, although "ceck" is close enough to "Checks" to make me think it's a possibility.

haha :D
Starfish love you

Juska

Translation:

Checkerpaw, you really cool guy, you are so screwed up. This is pathetic and, not to mention, cowardly. And, by the way, what are you doing to sidious is wrong are you that immature?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Juska on June 25, 2008, 05:12:59 PM
Translation:

Checkerpaw, you really cool guy, you are so screwed up. This is pathetic and, not to mention, cowardly. And, by the way, what are you doing to sidious is wrong are you that immature?

But who in the lance is "Sidious"?

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Scarwake

Thomas, watch the comments.  Do not insult other members or staff.  Please be sure to respect everyone on the forums!

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

Quote from: Scarwake on June 25, 2008, 08:21:34 PM
Thomas, watch the comments.  Do not insult other members or staff.  Please be sure to respect everyone on the forums!

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Dont forget checker and saladin frequently insult him because of his spelling.
No ones really at fault, just thought Id point it out.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Checker is part of the staff? hmf I didn't know that, but in answer to your question checkerpaw, Sidious is a sith lord in star wars, and yes I know what u r going to say saladin "Tom, you whatch star wars! You need to go back to second grade!" so in answer to that Saladin, my sister loves Star Wars and she has a poster of lord Sidious on her wall in her room.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 12:22:40 PM

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

I believe I posted all of two messages pointing out how unintelligible his posts were when he first started posting a couple weeks ago.  That's hardly "frequent" insulting.

QuoteChecker is part of the staff? hmf I didn't know that, but in answer to your question checkerpaw, Sidious is a sith lord in star wars, and yes I know what u r going to say saladin "Tom, you whatch star wars! You need to go back to second grade!" so in answer to that Saladin, my sister loves Star Wars and she has a poster of lord Sidious on her wall in her room.

Actually, I love Star Wars.  I was even a member of the Star Wars/Star Destroyer clan three or four years back.  I still don't get what Sidious has to do with this.

Firetooth

Check your avi, tom's post was a bit irellivant, but I see where he was coming from.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Scarwake

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 26, 2008, 01:21:22 PM
Checker is part of the staff? hmf I didn't know that, but in answer to your question checkerpaw, Sidious is a sith lord in star wars, and yes I know what u r going to say saladin "Tom, you whatch star wars! You need to go back to second grade!" so in answer to that Saladin, my sister loves Star Wars and she has a poster of lord Sidious on her wall in her room.

No, Checkerpaw is not a part of the staff.  However, I was making a general comment to not insult any member of the forum.

Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 12:22:40 PM

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Firetooth, I will take actions based on what I see and when I see it.  I appreciate you pointing out such things however, please do not cause mischief by calling people out when you yourself have been causing some mild discourse on the forums as well.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

but come on now why would u think that I would get offended by my bad spelling?

Firetooth

yah, I know, it just seems pointless insulting someone because they cant spell, lol.

Sharptooh

Weird I started this topic about something totally different to what we're talking about here.