bug

Started by taekwondokid42, June 29, 2013, 09:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

Your opponent's Army is disgusted by their master's failure to defend! 3% join your cause!
After a failing struggle, your army is repelled by Not Land Farm (Costly Land)'s defenses. In the attempt, you lost:
15,411 Weasels
In their defense, Not Land Farm (Costly Land) lost:
2,895 Weasels

Shadow

haha woops, ill fix it shortly
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

should be fixed, please confirm

taekwondokid42

my NW is officially too high to confirm, but as of 60 seconds ago I don't think it was working.

Though I may have just hit that window where you fixed it right after I did my last attack.

Shadow

I'm a little pissed that you chose to abuse it by attacking him repeatedly with fails after discovering the bug, tbh.

taekwondokid42

well what else was I supposed to do?

I'm pretty sure that I manually obtained most of my troops. I think I only desert-attacked him like 5 times. After that I was actually breaking him. I'm pretty sure it was only 5 but the history only goes that far back so I can't prove it.

I started breaking him after the first time I built buildings for health. Most of his desertions were legit.

I just realized too that the 'small window' I was actually taking land from him.

Shadow

Meh, the bug is my fault, but next time you find one, please report it and then continue playing without abusing it if possible. You could have gotten more troops before attacking again instead of spamming fails.

taekwondokid42

yes I could have done that.

next time I'll try to keep my hands clean.

taekwondokid42

Your enemy leader's howling instills fear in the hearts of your troops, and 1% desert!

what is this? A race spell?

Shadow

wolf race spell

taekwondokid42

Another bug:

Your account must be three days old or have used at least 500 turns to drop land!

Turns Used:   702 (83%)

Shadow