Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 09, 2009, 12:20:07 PM
a little...i'm pretty good at faces...but I would much rather color
You mean like portraits? If so thats awesome....my one true drawing weakness.

Briar

no...more like cartoon versions of people
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I put a roll of duct tape on my arm.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 09, 2009, 03:28:06 PM
no...more like cartoon versions of people
Thats still pretty cool. I kinda learned to draw portraits my first week of summer break but the lips and nose get me every time, so I put that on hold.

Krowdon

I feel like writing on it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Briar

Krowdon

Daryn

ouch ur three grandpas!
Pies.

Krowdon

Briar

BRAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNSSSSSSS

Krowdon

Briar

no....BRAIIIINNSSSSSSS

Krowdon

Spleens tast better.