Turbo Round 34 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, April 28, 2010, 09:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 29, 2010, 02:36:12 AM
According to my conversations with him, America, aka Purple Dragon was solo this round.

Oh and wolfhound was Shadow.

"Solo with a truce with Sevz team"

They did end up sending me 4.5bil net which I sent out to alazar and snare to get them up to top 4, then I took 5.2bil networth in food off the market and Kyle helped me gain about 1bil net, the last 1bil net or so was thanks to Volkov, but I'm pleased, 5.5bil net or so of that was me solo.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Shadow

None of America's net at the end was due to Sevs team, most was his food and the rest was myself and volkov. Hw only got part of their army on the second last day, which he and I sent away before the reset.

Funnily enough, I had most of Sevs team's army on my account on the last day - my brother ran out of aid credits and asked for help distributing it. So I could have cost Alazar and Snare both their top 5 finishes, but decided not to be a butt and aided them up there anyway.

You guys never had a chance at locking, too many indiers keeping the land free, and I broke you guys every run I made. All you hung onto was what you were maxxed with.

Yeah sorry about all the murders oblit, but they kept sending you net and you never had shields, I couldn't resist ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

None of America's net at the end was due to Sevs team

Purple Dragon was part of our team. His finishing net wasn't ours but I was ready to pass him all the networth i made at any point in the round. If he wasn't part of my team i would of personally market thefted his food plus poisoned and i reckon anyone who knows me can vouch for that. *nudges windy*

From what Purple Dragon and you say i don't trust him now. Perhaps you're right and my new found team mate was lying all along. If thats what ya gotta do to win so be it.
Happy to finish second from the 400m networth i had yesterday. No aid since.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Pippin

S clan knocked me down cause I grabbed land off them, just shows how many noobs there are.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Wolf Snare

rofl, typical of kyle and volk to try to steal our win by turning one of our own against us.

If Malcolm wants to be a traitor, so be it, in my eyes we won in every aspect. He would have been another target had he not claimed he was with us. I worked my strategy around not destroying him when I had to chance so many times. As sevz said, had we known he'd show this cowardice after the reset, we'd have robbed him. When we want something, we get it. Ask peace. ^_^

congrats everyone, excluding pd, who will never get the chance to work with us again.

pity too, I kind of enjoyed having my butt kissed daily in PMs
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

What are you talkiing about, he never betrayed you lol. He got you all into the top 5 positions, just like you asked. He was on your team the whole time. I just said that his finishing net was his alone, not your team's.

Typical Snare to misinterpret what I say all the time?

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 29, 2010, 12:40:58 PM
rofl, typical of kyle and volk to try to steal our win by turning one of our own against us.

If Malcolm wants to be a traitor, so be it, in my eyes we won in every aspect. He would have been another target had he not claimed he was with us. I worked my strategy around not destroying him when I had to chance so many times. As sevz said, had we known he'd show this cowardice after the reset, we'd have robbed him. When we want something, we get it. Ask peace. ^_^

congrats everyone, excluding pd, who will never get the chance to work with us again.

pity too, I kind of enjoyed having my [Behind] kissed daily in PMs
Sour grapes be here.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

lol, you try protecting someone all round and vouching that they're solid then have them backstab you and receive aid form the enemy in the last minute.... Only to claim they weren't with you all along?

Well, I guess I can only teach him manner in future rounds. Malcolm, you ruined it for yourself.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Wow. Lol, whatever, I don't care enough to argue this. You guys want to assume the worst about a player who helped you win because he got enough net solo to win himself, be my guest.

You take "PD won by virtue of his own net" to be the same as "PD backstabbed you."

If he actually backstabbed you don't you think he just would have kept the net you sent him? Lol.

The Purple Dragon

screw you all. I hate having my duck words twisted to hell by everyone. Me and Sevz were getting along this round great and I had fun because of it, everyone just stop talking about it, Sevz was a large factor in the fact that I emped with 5.2bil food net.

Snare name one way in which I betrayed you.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

The Purple Dragon

Snare have fun with that...I did my part on the team at the end of the round and sent you 2bil net kiddo, and Sevz, this is getting blown out of proportion, ill talk to you on msn.

Alazar is Back

PD did a great job. He was on our team in the aspect that he was left alone. We never destroyed anything of his. Almost everyone else got some of the wrath. We would have still won without him though.

What I meant by the lock Shadow was before you even signed up noone had enough land to get within reach of Sevz, then Briar attacked him and he quit with 1bil net. Had those two things not happened we would have hit well over 15bil net guaranteed, but it's worthless really to talk about what could have been. It is what it is. Congrats to all again. And btw Shadow you were a real pain in the Stoats behind! haha
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

QuoteAnd btw Shadow you were a real pain in the Stoats behind! haha

haha thanks, that was the idea ^_^

You guys did do a good job this round, I'm just sick of all the ego flying around, so I like to put perspective on things once in a while. Turbo gets less fun when people make it about proving something.

Daryn

Nice round.

<---Magic Purple Dragon Wolf.

Not to be confused with Purple Dragon. XD
Pies.

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 29, 2010, 03:10:27 PM
PD did a great job. He was on our team in the aspect that he was left alone. We never destroyed anything of his. Almost everyone else got some of the wrath. We would have still won without him though.

What I meant by the lock Shadow was before you even signed up noone had enough land to get within reach of Sevz, then Briar attacked him and he quit with 1bil net. Had those two things not happened we would have hit well over 15bil net guaranteed, but it's worthless really to talk about what could have been. It is what it is. Congrats to all again. And btw Shadow you were a real pain in the Stoats behind! haha

Thank you Alazar, that is exactly what I've been trying to explain.

I was also on the team in the aspect that you sent me 4.5billion net which I aided 2bil to Snare, and then sent the rest to Kyle to send to you, which he did and you have to respect a rival that can resist the temptation to destroy almost 5bil net...

Not once did I go against you guys and I never had a problem from any of you during the round, Sevz helped me perfect my food strat (thanks for that btw) and I managed to get 5.2bil net on the market for end of round. I ended with 7.7bil net, 5.7bil of which was mine. Kyle did a run and sent me about 1bil and Volkov sent me 1bil as well. So I ended without using any of your net, Snare, which brings me back to the question, how/when did I backstab you? I was sick and tired of rivalry and managed to truce with Sevz and it turned out great for both sides, now if you want to throw empty insults at me go ahead, but there's no point because everyone knows it's just your big fat ego talking.

To be honest, Snare, you're next to nothing without Sevz and Alazar, Sevz is the backbone of most emps lately and Alazar is an amazing indier. Now that Kyle is quitting turbo (so I hear, but im sure he'll be back, hopefully), there is no real reason for there to be any rivalry between sevz and I. I plan on keeping it that way because I play for fun, and I'm not out to prove anything to anyone.

I don't want to hear any more suggestions that I'm a traitor. Never thought I'd hear it after I just sent you 2bil net and did exactly as Sevz asked me to do. To be honest, you didn't even play for like the last week and just relied on us to bump you up a couple places.

End of arguments, let's all get along shall we? It's a game.

Gratz to Sevz and Alazar who dominated the round, props and I.O.U's go out to General Volkov for the extra net at the end of the round and to Kyle who helped me bump Snare and Alazar to 3rd and 4th place and sent me 1bil net. Looking forward to helping emp again.

The Purple Dragon.

Quote "From what Purple Dragon and you say i don't trust him now. Perhaps you're right and my new found team mate was lying all along. If thats what ya gotta do to win so be it.
Happy to finish second from the 400m networth i had yesterday. No aid since."

Sevz my words got blown out of proportion, I've never said that I won solo I said I solo'd 5.7bil net.
Great job on gaining what...7bil net in a day? Still a bit confused how you did it, but it was a feat and a half:P