Turbo Round 34 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, April 28, 2010, 09:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quoterofl, typical of kyle and volk to try to steal our win by turning one of our own against us.

I did nothing of the sort. I was going to finish the round in 5th place, but Purple Dragon asked me to aid him over Sevz. Little did I know at the time that it would end up with me aiding him 1.2 bil NW.

Anyway, it seems from all this that PD had a bit more active relationship with your team than he let on to me. He certainly didn't betray you all in any real way. As I understood it when he asked me to help, he had much the same relationship with you guys as I did. I mostly left you all alone, and you guys mostly left me alone. As he said, "solo with a truce". I had the opportunity, more than a few times, to destroy massive amounts of your guys net, cash, and food.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Purple Dragon

I had a fairly active relation with mostly Sevz ( he taught me most of what I did this round) and Alazar, I talked to Snare but no in game interactions took place.

I do seem to remember last round Snare backstabbed our team, friggin' hypocrite...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Gen. Volkov

Yeah... I remember that as well. What did we get when he did? "Oh gee, gosh, sorry guys". Now you don't even backstab him, and it's "I'll never work with you again".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Purple Dragon

Yup pretty much, Snare's the perfect friend.. :-\
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

The Obliterator

Ah shadow no-one was sending me net that was solo indied.
So um all that net you blew was the product of my second run after being away for about a week.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Oh, well weren't you working with Snare and Alazar and them? I was pretty sure that you indied for them early on and kept a clan to let them hop in and out. If not, then I really am sorry.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

PD I respect you and all, but please don't belittle Snare. He may have read something wrong or took what you said in a different way. He is an amazing player, and has won AND destroyed many people who were going to win many many times. He is a great ally and will do anything you ask of him to help you.

As for Oblit he did indy early on. He was inactive most of the set. I switched to marten, so I left the clan because then I could hold onto a LOT more land. He wasn't there just so we could hop in and out of the clan, he was there because I never kicked him when I left.

Well Shadow we really weren't trying to prove anything per say. We just wanted to completely dominate the field. We did mostly, but lost our grip when all you indies showed up and freed up the land. So it wasn't really about proving anything, because if you don't realize that our team or any player in it is not elite by now then you must be blind. It's blatantly obvious that we are a lethal combination.

Also remember that Sevz and I both blew away a buncha net STD'ing a few indies on the second to last day. Almost 1bil net in troops each I believe.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Purple Dragon

Alazar, the only reason im talking to Snare this way is because he's basically threatening me and calling me a backstabber when I'm really not. Until he proves that he "misread" something, or apologizes, my views stay the same.

As for you, I respect you in many ways and consider you the best indier in the game... but some friendly advice is to not take sides in conflicts between 2 other players. No disrespect meant, but this is always how things get blown out of proportion. I will respect every player so long as they give me the same respect.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on April 29, 2010, 09:52:51 PM
Alazar, the only reason im talking to Snare this way is because he's basically threatening me and calling me a backstabber when I'm really not. Until he proves that he "misread" something, or apologizes, my views stay the same.

As for you, I respect you in many ways and consider you the best indier in the game... but some friendly advice is to not take sides in conflicts between 2 other players. No disrespect meant, but this is always how things get blown out of proportion. I will respect every player so long as they give me the same respect.

Haha fair enough dude. At least give him a chance to post though. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 29, 2010, 05:25:24 PM
Yeah... I remember that as well. What did we get when he did? "Oh gee, gosh, sorry guys". Now you don't even backstab him, and it's "I'll never work with you again".

What are you on about? I never apologized I laughed in your face when I beat all of you guys last round. Stop pretending you know what you are talking about.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 29, 2010, 04:34:25 PM
Quoterofl, typical of kyle and volk to try to steal our win by turning one of our own against us.

He certainly didn't betray you all in any real way. As I understood it when he asked me to help, he had much the same relationship with you guys as I did. I mostly left you all alone, and you guys mostly left me alone. As he said, "solo with a truce". I had the opportunity, more than a few times, to destroy massive amounts of your guys net, cash, and food.

He didn't really betray us, he just pulled a really pathetic and desperate move to claim he solo won the round,when he was really just riding our coattails all round. Sevz taught him his strat and we protected him all round, and could have just as easily taken it for ourselves. It was even more sad that you and kyle tried to aid him past sevz in a last desperate attempt to beat us, after getting romped all set long. I really don't care to hear how you could have destroyed this, or would have destroyed that, we all know it's just hot air, quit feeding your ego at our expense, it's dry.
Quote from: The Purple Dragon on April 29, 2010, 09:52:51 PM
Alazar, the only reason I'm talking to Snare this way is because he's basically threatening me and calling me a backstabber when I'm really not. Until he proves that he "misread" something, or apologizes, my views stay the same.

I'm not going to say sorry. PD you know you are a coward for double crossing us and pretending to be with us all round, especially with sevz having taught you your strat and with your countless messages to me begging to be a part of things. I kept you on the inside track for the entire pre break phase and you acted like you were a loyal addition to our team. If you really needed to win that bad you could have said so, we would have probably done you the same favours we did... you didn't have to be a weasel.
Go ahead and say im nothinf without my allies, you know nothing clearly. You can call me a hypocrit but the difference is I openly left your clan last round and stated it to everyonr. you just snaked around.

Kyle, he didnt solo beat us, he's still learning the ropes, you dont have to try to up his rep, let him earn it. Anyone can mass that much food, in a fraction of the time. If you must vent for our dominance this round, don'ttry to live through your borther in the last 5 minutes of the round.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

I was reading this and got a sense of urgency to stop everyone cutting eachothers throats.

Purple Dragon became part of our team early in the round. We established this and he was practicing a new food producing strategy under my protection.
Snare, Alazar, Oblit or Pippin would not betray me to take him out.
We all knew what was going on including PD. End result we win convincingly.
PD made a few mistakes late in the round. Snare's argument is plausible deniability. Our enemies illegally supplied our intent. His empire won under our banner. He broke our trust as an ally but he never let us down.

Congrats again on a very solid effort. I would of aided you frequently but you wanted to see what you were capable of making. Only 5.2bil networth of food.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Purple Dragon

Oh for christ sakes you guys are being so stubborn... Not once did I betray you, and not once did I deny the fact that I won because of you guys. I gave Sevz full credit in earlier posts for teaching me the food strat and even said that I would not have won solo, the only reason I passed Sevz was because Kyle and Volk aided me. The only reason why I tried to pass Sevz was because I'm usually the person that does all the work and emps other people. I wanted to be recognized for one round. The end of the round was playful banter between Sevz and I where I'd jump over him by a bit of NW and then he would and so forth, he pmed me and said "do you want me to send you aid so that you can win" and I said it didn't matter to me, and it really didn't at that point.

How did I sneak around and be a coward? I never once denied the fact that I was with you guys... the only reason I called it a truce was because I didn't want Volk to be mad at me because he emped me. Giving full credit to Sevz and Alazar is hardly backstabbing....

The Purple Dragon

Volkov to  Malcolm, Sevz  So were you or were you not working with Sevz?
29/04/2010  12:11:11 AM  Sevz to  Malcolm, Volkov  he was mainly solo

See? Those arent my words, thats a convo on msn between me volk and sevz where sevz said I was mainly solo....

29/04/2010  12:05:26 AM  Sevz  Malcolm  congrats on the win
29/04/2010  12:05:36 AM  Sevz  Malcolm  but second registry ;)
29/04/2010  12:05:43 AM  Malcolm  Sevz  :P dyngus helped :P
29/04/2010  12:05:58 AM  Sevz  Malcolm  1. Vice President (#14) $7,329,386,902 with 148,730 Acres 2. America (#11) $7,734,321,840 with 184,470 Acres
29/04/2010  12:06:00 AM  Sevz  Malcolm  a bit too late
29/04/2010  12:06:12 AM  Malcolm  Sevz  no worries, im pleased with the round

29/04/2010  12:13:26 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  you were too late volkov
29/04/2010  12:13:32 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  No, I wasn't
29/04/2010  12:13:41 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  yep, that's the immortz
29/04/2010  12:13:44 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  check em ;)
29/04/2010  12:13:48 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  The server hadn't updated
29/04/2010  12:13:53 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  But the net had been sent
29/04/2010  12:13:53 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  1st again for that chump called sevz
29/04/2010  12:14:19 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  Needs to be changed
29/04/2010  12:14:40 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  not how it works
29/04/2010  12:14:54 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  it's been like that forever, always gets immorted 
29/04/2010  12:15:24 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  I sent the net before the immort
29/04/2010  12:15:39 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  I made sure of that
29/04/2010  12:15:43 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  check the forum bro, i'm not lying
29/04/2010  12:15:51 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  I've been looking at the forum
29/04/2010  12:15:58 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  Peace needs to fix it, that's all
29/04/2010  12:15:58 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  :D see
29/04/2010  12:16:07 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  nope
29/04/2010  12:16:13 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  Yes!
29/04/2010  12:16:16 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  ;) it's always like that
29/04/2010  12:16:24 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  The server updates every 10 minutes
29/04/2010  12:16:31 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  i've aided people from 10th and they don't show
29/04/2010  12:16:46 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  put people upwards into first they place 11th with most net
29/04/2010  12:16:51 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  But anyone with eyes can clearly see America has more net
29/04/2010  12:17:05 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  yep
29/04/2010  12:17:12 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  Bah, I'm gonna talk to Peace about it
29/04/2010  12:17:20 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  why?
29/04/2010  12:17:37 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  you move down 3spots ;)
29/04/2010  12:17:39 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  Because it's the right thing to do
29/04/2010  12:18:16 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  it's fixed
29/04/2010  12:18:21 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  Yup
29/04/2010  12:18:41 AM  Sevz  Malcolm, Volkov  hahaha :D Congrats Malcolm
29/04/2010  12:18:51 AM  Malcolm  Volkov, Sevz  Peace emped me lol?
29/04/2010  12:19:14 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  Yup
29/04/2010  12:19:17 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  You win the round
29/04/2010  12:19:19 AM  Malcolm  Volkov, Sevz  epic lol
29/04/2010  12:19:58 AM  Malcolm  Volkov, Sevz  i o u next round haha
29/04/2010  12:20:11 AM  Malcolm  Volkov, Sevz  got a plan for next round sevz?
29/04/2010  12:20:14 AM  Volkov  Malcolm, Sevz  *Nod*

Sevz

I tried to protect your honor and cover your lies.

You've betrayed me by requesting aid from an outsider. Spend your time paying the debt you owe to Volkov. Snare is the best player i know and i know a lot of players. Alazar is the second bet player i know and i know a lot of players.

I taught you nothing more than how to use the tools you have available, this is knowledge anyone could teach you. Actions speak louder than words. You would rather ask my enemy for assistance than ask me even when they have less available. I see no logic other than mistrust and betrayal. You haven't only lied to me but you've lied to my friends, your friends and everyone who isn't involved.

Why? for 5.2bil secure food net, 2bil troop net and first place. I'd rather bottom place and earn trust from my friends.
Volkov and shadow may accept you as an alliance. I will not. Nothing is as satisfying as a cheap lesson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Volkov. We would not of taken first and second without you. OH WAIT. We had first and second secure til the change of team.
We take 2nd 4th and 5th this round.
I renounce Purple Dragon from our team at the cost of victory credits.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

Snare and Sevah, what's up with you 2? I've worked with Purple Dragon in the past and he wasn't a tratior then and from what I've read he isn't now. If he excepted external aid, that's his choice. When did your opposition aid you as a tactic, lol?
Oh, and cheers for mentioning Pippin guys. You know. The one who aided you but got no assistance despite the fact S clan was teaming him. Maybe you should look a little closer to home when you say backstabbing...
Sevah, you backstabbed Wolf Snare and blankshots. That thread reminds me of this one in more then one way...
Thread here:http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7757.0

I'm not trying to provoke or insult, but I'm saying think carefully about what you're saying.  I respect you all as players, and I see your skin is riled, though needlessly in my opinion.

Now can you all calm down and sort this out next round?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.