Turbo Round 34 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, April 28, 2010, 09:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Idk exactly what happened, but from what I can tell Volk and Shadow sent aid on their own accord. I would hope that is the case. If not I wouldn't neccessarily say he betrayed us, but rather was disobedient. Sevz is our ring leader, in a situation like that you should have waited for his instructions PD.

Firetooth, just because you say you're not trying to provoke, after your words suggest you are doesn't make it right. Pippin actually had lots of assistance this round. I made a hole for him whenever he needed to run, added some to what sevz taught him on his strat as well. Pippin if he hangs around is the next upstart player. He definitely has the skills.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 30, 2010, 12:25:34 PM
Idk exactly what happened, but from what I can tell Volk and Shadow sent aid on their own accord. I would hope that is the case. If not I wouldn't neccessarily say he betrayed us, but rather was disobedient. Sevz is our ring leader, in a situation like that you should have waited for his instructions PD.

Firetooth, just because you say you're not trying to provoke, after your words suggest you are doesn't make it right. Pippin actually had lots of assistance this round. I made a hole for him whenever he needed to run, added some to what sevz taught him on his strat as well. Pippin if he hangs around is the next upstart player. He definitely has the skills.
I wasn't provoking, or intending to. I was pointing out my take on the subject. Although I admit I do not know the details.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 30, 2010, 12:25:34 PM

I did wait for his instructions, he sent me 4.5bil net and I sent him a message "who gets what"
He replied by saying "oblit alazar and president"
I said ok and sent the troops needed to boost snare to 4th and alazar to 5th, then ran out of aid credits, luckily, because kyle murdered the heck out of oblit about 5 minutes later....
I followed instructions to the letter and Sevz and I were talking about working together in future rounds until Snare comes along and says Im a backstabber and a liar for accepting aid from MY BROTHER and Gen. Volkov... if someone wanted to send you 2bil net, would you decline it? I think not... Sevz was beating me and I was fine with it, Volk aided me up at the last second.. this is literally the most immature response to anything in RWL I have ever seen in the past 5 or so years.

Sevz you want to denounce me...well that's your problem, usually you are the leader but this time you're just being Snare's beoch. I don't even know why im being called a traitor lol...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Pippin

i can throw some light into this argument...

chip day is friday.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

The Purple Dragon

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Alazar is Back

As long as you followed what he said, and never actually asked Volk for aid, I see no reason for hard feelings. Not that if you did ask for aid there is anything wrong with it, but obedience is key when working with sevz. His plans rarely fail, if they do his alternative always works. He has never let me down yet, so I even when he lets me do it, just listen to what he has to say.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Genevieve

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 30, 2010, 04:30:10 PM
As long as you followed what he said, and never actually asked Volk for aid

I'd say he probably did ask for it because he asked me too. Something along the lines of "can you aid me above sevz before the reset".
I said no. Does that make me a part of your team too? :P

Wolf Snare

lol

exactly why I ignore his ridiculous replies..if anyone can't see he's a two faced sneak, you're blind as a bat.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

I personally like Purple Dragon.

He used a lot of people this round.

Pippin Oblit and Duke didn't log on for the last few days or we would of taken top7.

Back in the day when i backstabbed Snare and Blankshots that was hilarious.
I aided them heaps and heaps all set. Bashed everyone underneath me. They were on huge networths. I requested things and got put on hold. I was mad. They got hurt.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Purple Dragon

I wasnt using the team... I did everything that you asked me to do. Snare apologized over msn and I apologized to him, things are just getting way too enflamed and I think some people should take a break from RWL for a while, including me, or at least from the forums.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhat are you on about? I never apologized I laughed in your face when I beat all of you guys last round. Stop pretending you know what you are talking about.

Stop pretending like you didn't say sorry a bunch of times on MSN. You are as two faced as you claim PD is. Say one thing in the forums, then another on MSN.

It was even more sad that you and kyle tried to aid him past sevz in a last desperate attempt to beat us, after getting romped all set long.

1) He asked me too. I was fine with where I was going to finish.

2) You guys did NOTHING to me all set. So don't talk like you were beating me in some sort of titanic struggle. I was playing solo, you were on a team. Of course you made more net than I did.

3) We didn't "try" to aid him past Sevz, we DID aid him past Sevz.

I really don't care to hear how you could have destroyed this, or would have destroyed that, we all know
it's just hot air, quit feeding your ego at our expense, it's dry.

All hot air is it? Then why were you asking me on MSN to "please not destroy you". Bugger off Snare. You wanna talk tough, do it to someone else.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

lol

I do that for kicks Volk, really...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

end of the day.

I would of aided my networth to PD no questions asked.
He denied my offer and asked you.
I do get along with the guy. He broke my trust. I'm not angry. I show respect. I do not claim credit. We're both better players than The Emperor.

I regret not pummeling volkov

I should play solo this round.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI do that for kicks Volk, really...

Talk tough? Yeah well, cut it out. You and I know each too well for it to have any chance of achieving the intended effect.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

no, I meant begging 4 mercy. plz dunt hurt me volk :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)