A new RP

Started by Deathclaw, February 16, 2003, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

A smile played across Deathclaw's lips at the thought of a new ally. War was here, and he was ready.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

Congrats on 500. I'm only a few away from 700. Yay.

On to the story...the vixen reappeared only to smack the smile off Deathclaws face. She then proceeded to flee.

Orcrist

millions.....duke.....millions.......you have 500,000....THAT'S IT. This is known as mooching, please stop. It's more fun when you play correctly.

IC: Orcrist smiles as he watches Tania slap Deathclaw....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Deathclaw

Watching the fleeing vixen, she was entrapped by part of the Elite Guard, all serving to protect Deathclaw as he was about. Pushing his scimitar at her throat, he growled menacingly.
"Stupid vixen. Do that again and it will cost you your life."

As the vixen fled, Deathclaw pulled out his personal longbow and shot the vixen in her leg, watching her hobble away.

Menatus

The vixen turned and laughed a menacing laugh. "You need your troops? How pathetic." she said as she walked away in an ungainly manner.

Deathclaw

Addressing the vixen's challenge, Deathclaw called, "If you fight for cheese than let's have a little skirmish... you act all high and mighty, so how about launching an assault? That is, if you're able."

Pulling out his loaded sling, he cracked the paw of the vixen and watched her run out of site. He dismissed the Elite Guard to other duties, preparing for a possible attack by the vixen.

Talking with Kilkenne, Deathclaw said, "Tania has issued a challenge and I have asked her to attack if she thinks she is able. I am boistering our defenses in case the fool accepts my challenge. I've already injured her: an arrow to the leg and slingstone to the paw for her slap to my face," Deathclaw motioned to a slight red mark and continued, "So be ready. My Archer Regiment have doubled the guards on the wall top and been given a new alert level: High."

Deathclaw then sat, honing his scimitar on a stone and making sure his armor and shield were both in good condition for possible battle. He sharpened other weapons he kept in reserve and kept the weapons close to paw. More shrews were assigned to sentry duty to watch out for Tania.

Menatus

Tania limped up to Deathclaw's fortress, alone. She smirked as she looked up to the shews on the walltops, bows poised.
She threw down her spear and it landed with a clank in front of Deathclaw. "You say you retaliate fairly. Now you give me the chance for an 'assault'. Here I come, alone, unarmed, and unfairly wounded, thus a fair battle would be impossible.

"Oh yeah," the vixen said as she limped away. "I don't fight on the cheesefighters side."

Orcrist

"I believe that Tania is neutral, Deathclaw", said Orcrist. "Still, I'll have some of my moles start digging traps and building up defenses.....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

General Austin

Boof comes up quickly and hands Menatus al of his troops, 500,000 well-trained thingy-beasts.

"Do whatevah you want with them! I want Deathclaw...umm...Dead! Go to it, wot, wot!"

Boof quickly scuttles away to avoid being hit by stray dead buffalo.

OOC: I didn't like it when Deathclaw kept belittling Menatus and stuff, so I decided to even the score. I officially give Tania alllll me troops. and I come from nowhere land, and I'll try not to come into the story never again.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Deathclaw

I didn't belittle her. I retaliated to her slap. Now she has an army. Does she dare to attack?

Sending out a logboat of shrews, Deathclaw went to see how many guards were at the cheese stronghold. Peering out from the prow of his boat, he saw that their were a lot of guards, but that a lot were asleep, unlike his sentries. This showed lack of experience in Deathclaw's point of view. He stood up with longbow loaded and shrews ready to paddle away and started firing, first at the awake, then at the asleep. Taking out twelve sentries, Deathclaw had one shrew injured by an off target slingstone. Otherwise, nothing went wrong. They pulled in the harbor near the castle and went in an underground passagevknown only to Deathclaw, Kilkenne, and Orcrist. Arriving in camp, the healer quickly came over and mended the shrews' injured paw. Meanwhile, Fletch Longbow, Deathclaw's second in command and leader of the Archer Regiment, was in another logboat with fifteen archers and some shrews. They moved to the treetops, lit their arrows on fire, and shot the flaming arrows at all enemy naval ships. They all sank instantly. Hopping back into the logboat, they too were off and in the castle soon.

Kilkenne

*Kilkenne's long columns of troops stretched for miles, and soon, Menatus the vixen was spotted and brought to the front for questioning, as the army moves slowly and she easily hobbled up to them.*

*Kilkenne stared at her for a long moment, then grabbed a passing soldier* "You will get food and medicine, NOW!"

"What happened to you? I presume you're not with the cheese beasts, eh?"

*Stands, awaiting his answer as his troops march ever closer to Orcrist, awaiting the merger.*

Menatus

Okay, am I Menatus or Tania? Make up your minds people. And I don't want parmesan cheese warriors!

Menatus attempted to sit up. "Why do you all try to attack a defenseless vixen like this? I only slapped Deathclaw for his tratorous ways. I am completely non-cheese. I thought we were allies."

Deathclaw

How am I tratorious? We are allies, I suppose, but do not attack your allies!

Menatus

Deathclaw

I'm referring to your slapping me in a previous post.