Towers

Started by Shadow, May 15, 2012, 04:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towers are...

Too strong
Just right
Not strong enough

Shadow

Curious what you all think now that you've been able to play with them for a few months.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shores of Tripoli

They seem fine to me but I haven't really played with them much. Maybe Snowy Fir will have a more educated opinion.

Wolf Snare

It's a love/hate thing. Love 'em when I'm winning, hate 'em when they're used against me.  :o

heh, least I'm honest
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shores of Tripoli

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 15, 2012, 09:23:20 PM
heh, least I'm honest

Isn't that something other people are supposed to say about you when you're unexpectedly honest?

Sevz

Haven't used them in a while, it's all about position but I guess they'd be essential for protecting rats and stoats against monostackers. What's the new stats on em? 250? 500? 750? race mod still effect?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

same as stated in the original release notes...

Sevz

I didn't read the release notes. Endless jargon of temporary variables subject to change. Anyway I died and it's too hard to restart so I ain't bothered. Congrats to whoever took it  :D i didn't bother to check
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Ian2424

How is it too hard to restart?
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Sevz

Quote from: Ian2424 on May 18, 2012, 12:10:03 PM
How is it too hard to restart?
Enter Validation Code:
I don't know the code or care enough to dig it up. Fun round. Hopefully my bros win

Shadow

If you had just reported that bug earlier I could have fixed it for you. You're good to go now.

Sevz

I didn't know it was a bug. Turns out I undid my deadness and became undeadsevz. Now, whoever killed me is first on the list.
*checks history*