Its that time of year again...

Started by Ryu, April 20, 2012, 03:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Currently both are Netflix is moreso tho because I cant focus with noise without noise but then I tend to watch netflix more than do homeworks

Krowdon

I watch Doctor Who on Netflix. And Sherlock. I LOVE Sherlock.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I watch...everything. In the last month I have watched every episode of...Scubs,the living dead,lost, man vs food and futurama  :o

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Nope havent even seen it on there  :-\

Krowdon

Search for it. It only has like, 3 episodes so far but its so good.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

aw yeah.

Each episode is like, an hour and a half. I only thought it was an hour.

Night Wolf

So much for finishing my still life tonight lol

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Its dark now and the light in my room sucks :(

Krowdon

I have this awesome lamp I'm using right now.

Night Wolf

I have a lamp I use for taking pictures of models and such but after like 10 minutes it starts getting hot and smells terrible

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Change the light bulb you useless frenchman!
DIE HIPPIE DIE