Incognito

Started by wolf bite, May 04, 2006, 10:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

As most of you know, I will rarely have an account on our servers. I just find it unfair since I check what our players are doing often. But sometimes I want to test how something works to improve the game and to know what is possible so I can better know what players could do. Also I feel it motivates some newer people to know that I can place in the ranks even with tough restrictions (I ended as emperor once, hehe).

My self-imposed rules are: I can?t attack and can only gain land from scouting. I can?t send aid and will immediately send back any aid sent to me. I can?t help with strategy for any clan I may join. I can?t give help on how the game works from my playing account.

I started 2 accounts (?today? and ?Yesterday?) 9 days ago. The account ?today? was testing having 1/3 cities with an indy style and the ?Yesterday? was testing all cities working on a money strategy. What I found was very interesting. Seems the operating cost of having cities is the same as what they gain you. However having a few extra markets really bumps up the cash values of using all those workers that cities make. A lot of markets really makes the cites pay off. Having those unseen camps could come into play in some strategies that really use the markets and mercenaries, but for the most part are little benefit as most turns they are not used. I believe cities would be more useful if the value of markets was over 500.

Anyway, the last turbo was not too popular and did not have a lot of players. Retto is working on some code changes. From fixing the ?1 rat attack bug? to some interesting things he has in mind. He will be resetting when he has those changes written.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

Finally learning the ways of cashing eh Wolf Bite?

You shoulda called me, I found cities are very helpful while cashing months ago.

Tents to market ratio is essential, hope you figure that one out, but taxes are almost even more.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19