The Almighty Power of WAR Clan

Started by Sevz, August 19, 2012, 05:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Snap out of it Volkov and Shadow. Rude twits not everyone needs to be as daft as you two.

Suicides 21x 3days between runs then the other guy murders all the teamwork a group has worked to acquire? Repeated as a tactic monthly? You think thats how things should be? you made my argument stronger trying to label me from doing it while it's all you've done the last 2 years to everyone who plays
People don't play where the have to play forever and any with over 500m needs to log on twice a day to see if they need to rebuild between runs cos some goose does 21 failed attacks which is coded enough to weaken them for public murders or poisons

It's dirty and you'll get a taste of your own medicine before I quit
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: DeathThat... like... uh... [What The Ferret]. Yeah I don't know what to do with that, if you make something not work and people respond by just doing it for longer... god [darn].

Neither do we. Hence: Suicides.

Quote from: SevahSnap out of it Volkov and Shadow. Rude twits not everyone needs to be as daft as you two.

Snap out of what? Reality?

Suicides 21x 3days between runs then the other guy murders all the teamwork a group has worked to acquire? Repeated as a tactic monthly? You think thats how things should be?

A) It doesn't work like that Sevah. I have gone up, in a team setting, against people using suicides and won. It requires actual teamwork. Ask Snare, or Holby, or Ereptor, or anyone else who was part of TBV or Fair Maiden. Just because YOU can't cope with it doesn't mean it's impossible.

Quoteyou made my argument stronger trying to label me from doing it while it's all you've done the last 2 years to everyone who plays

It's bloody well not, and you know it. For most of the last two years I've either been emp or part of a clan supporting an emp.

People don't play where the have to play forever and any with over 500m needs to log on twice a day to see if they need to rebuild between runs cos some goose does 21 failed attacks which is coded enough to weaken them for public murders or poisons

I think that's what you are really mad about, because you are a store and jump player. 21 suicides is not lethal to any warlord.

QuoteIt's dirty and you'll get a taste of your own medicine before I quit

I'll believe it when I see it, about you quitting I mean.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

300k WOOT WOOT

This place is getting crapper. Need admins to up their game
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.