Bounty

Started by Juska, December 20, 2004, 03:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Hit #30 Bloopinators below 200k and keep him there.

1tril cash 100bil food 75 million stoats, rats, and weasels

Take him below 200k and keep him there for 3 days.

Razorclaw send me my money back and I'll lift the bounty.

Edit: Someone please move this to the turbo forum.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

hahahahahaha, well i'm sure he's been under 200K for 3 days now... so pay up!

[edit]
double the cash and raise it to 500K land and i'll do it. or double the cash and make it so i just bring him under 200K land once and don't have to keep him there, either or.

Juska

I'm not giving u anything peace.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

I haven't been under 200K the whole set, since the first day. Juska, if I could make that kind of money, I wouldn't be stealing it. I'm Wildcat, a leader-masser, not a resource-masser. Peace, thanks for your sonfidence in my abilities.  

Peace Alliance

wasn't really confidence in your abilities as much as just the fact that you'd be maxed before i get you under 200K ever, heh.

Nohcnonk

...This is Reg Discussion. XD

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Yes Nohc we know. Juska knows.

Juska: Edit: Someone please move this to the turbo forum.
See? Anyway... I'd take the bounty.. except it'd be near impossible to do and I'd prolly los emore cash than I'd gain from the reward. So no thanks. I'll just stay my unbreakable self for now. :D (With but(t)loads of cash. Hehe.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Bet I can break you in leaders, Volkov. But losing 19M leaders to gain 300K land wouldn't be worth it much... Anyway, I'll continue to post these as long as the bounty stands.
Flesh and Bones (#67)
Turns (?)   450 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #2
Workers (?)   45,129,859
Acres (?)   5,587,908
Cash (?)   $680,363,270,445
Food (?)   45,397,362,119
Loyalty (?)   144,165,632
Networth (?)   $7,241,439,064

Location (?)   Northlands
Race (?)   Fox
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   423,420,442
Weasels (?)   348,990,044
Stoats (?)   399,782,604
Skiffs (?)   64,762,989
Leaders (?)   11,390,137

Nohcnonk

He's maxed.  *cries*

RazorClaw

I've gotten less attacks since the institution of this bounty than I have all set. Congrats!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Right. You prolly can break me in leaders. But not easily. Nohc however, While I don't get WHY, just Broke me multiple times, though the effort he expened to do so MUST have been quite a bit more than he got from me. Hehe. I'm a tough nut to crack I am. Though losing all that money really hurt.. for about 5 seconds. LOL. You should really try this. Its very easy. Many leaders, some markets and foragers and many towers.. it really works quite well. *Nods*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

Ack! Down to 160M. Probably wouldn't break you now...  

Gen. Volkov

*Snickers* Definitely not as I am now up to 160 million leaders or so...

RazorClaw

159M leaders, now. DE captured about 60M... Gimme one more 200 turn run and I'll have 210.  

Gen. Volkov

Haha! *Laughs and points* Give ME one more run like my last and you'll be looking at 300 million leaders! Well that's after the interim cash building run.... lol.