Wrath...you got beef?

Started by Death Eater, December 25, 2004, 10:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

So, I hear the word is that Wrath wants me dead....I was shocked when I heard this because I feel I am such a noble, kind-hearted, respectful player.... :rolleyes:

Anywayz, I don't like hearing rumours about my death...If your going to kill me, at least me know upfront so I can dish out some murders and steal some cash

So, what's this all about?

P.S. I know its not implied, but I'm just kidding about the murdering and stealing...
user posted image

Peace Alliance

but if its not kept a sectret you could just leave your clan then they don't stand a chance...

Riverpaw

I dunno about Regular, but I'm in the ten digit negatives on turbo with no loyalty now. But, I caught on to the entire capture/sack thing soon enough. Thanks for the idea.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Guthorm Swordmaster

I havent played Turbo for an absolute age I guess Its because everyones so far ahead.

Deathclaw

No, we are not planning your death. Where did you here this?

Anyway, not so sure about the noble player thing.

I agree with Peace, we would not tell you, but this was not being planned.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

Death Eater

Peace, I am well aware that if I leave my clan, they can't kill me...thing is, I gotta wait until the 72 hour thing is up.

Anywayz, so the rumours were just that - rumours. Whatever, than I guess I'll stay. And if you lied and I die, well, let's just say the person unfortunate enough to get the kill on me will have a tough era. I play for kicks and giggles, so I don't care about ranking, hehe.

Last thing, Menatus, who was the "too bad" directed towards?
user posted image

Menatus

Sarcasm towards you. I've never killed in RWL before, so even if it had been planned I wouldn't be the one to kill you.

Death Eater

ouch that hurt...I was really looking forward to being killed by you. /sarcasm
user posted image

Menatus

Dd I say something offensive?

Holby

QuoteNo, we are not planning your death.

Quotewe would not tell you
:P  
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Well, honestly, if his death was planned he would know eventually, right?

Death Eater

user posted image

Menatus