Top Ten Again

Started by Riverpaw, December 27, 2004, 07:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Industry is not my thing. I have about as much experience in it as everyone else does in... say... exploring the moon. So, I have trouble with my strategy. There are ten million rats, and they cry "Feed us!" And I have to do just that. I hit everyone for five attacks instead of the usual three. I'm getting retaled for that? Fine. I know I'm just a big flashing sign with the words FREE LAND, and I admit, I am. But I'm content, because I'm now rank ten as in indy, doing some wierd strategy I'm not familiar with. As much as this is accidental in part, it was also fun. So hit me for land, just don't hold a grudge. Screenshots later.

*10     ?    Lugia (#126)     23,827     $25,403,883     None     Rat     Mossflower Country

It's been a long while since I've gotten into the top ten...

EDIT: Not really free land any more. Tania took most of it.

EDIT: Wait. Maybe Tania hit before my run. Dunno.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wolf Snare

haha, congrats on top ten. It seems you may do better off with a leader strategy. Or is that what you have tied into indying? Anyway, that way losing the land would be benificial aswell.

10 million rats? hmph..

Rats (?) 24,849,254

And that's only rats.. Look at it like this.., Skiffs are almost half my NW.. :rolleyes:
Yeaah, I say you're not so bad off...  :P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Menatus

That's you? Well, you're even land-fattier than I! ^_^;; Of course, I don't attack most people for grudges, only land. Besides, you got me back.