Nohc #14

Started by Juska, January 03, 2005, 10:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovWe are not starting a war. You guys seem to determined to have one. As to you Wolf Snare.... I am changing the password to the clan and you will not be let back into w00f. I've really and truly had enough of you.
I don't see how he'd wanna join Woof after seeing how you operate... killing former allies.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Juska

Killing former allies that do things worthy of war is justified.

You played turbo Orcrist.

I could.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

Basics.

I attacked Juska.
Juska didn't like what I did, so he made a demand.
I didn't like Juska's response, so I didn't fulfil his demand.
Juska kills me.
I go out to harm Juska.

And that's where the story leaves off.  Exciting.

RazorClaw

Juska

Wolf Snare, this is your only warning do not ever do that again or I will kill you aswell.
Current Empires:

Orcrist

Sorry Juskabelly- did we offend you? Jeez. So you killed Nohc, I think personally this has been way to drawn out. Was it right? That's a personal question. Will everyone get what they deserve from their actions? Yes- everyone will just have to wait for the next chapter to come along. Now can we stop talking about this already?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juska

Wolf Snare stole 500mil off me and kill over 3 mil of my rats in 5 failed attacks, when I only have 50k skiffs,and I haven't hit him since the 31st when I hit him 4 times, just giving him a heads up.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

That is rather mean. And Nohc, you could have avoided this eventuality every step of the way by just TALKING to me. Believe it or not, I do exercise some control over my little clan.

Orcist, I'd love to stop talking about it, but people keep making comments I feel I need to respond too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES