Lay it all out

Started by Deathclaw, January 05, 2005, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Why do you think Wrath supports Ereptor? Is that truly the cause of this war? Do you still believe we support Ereptor (which we don't)?

I need to know this. If the war was against us for supporting Ereptor, we don't support him.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

wolf bite

It does seem the information that is NOW coming out is much different then what I had at the time. I don?t like to post IMs, PMs, and IGMs, so I will not prove my info.

Basically, after Ereptor did his evil deeds, I was informed that a plan was in the works that many supported to put Ereptor into power, Wrath was behind it and Woof would be the protectors. Sense then I have found that few members even seem to have known about it and Ereptor himself may not have been fully informed.

I was under the impression that most of the people backing the bounty against Holby was Wrath members. Many have withdrawn and not all of Wrath supported the bounty.

As Gorg Gaz, I was sent a Declaration of War from Wrath! Because of that, and the information I had above, I changed to a war strat, changed my name, and posted an acceptance of the terms of War. Since then, posts have indicated that the declaration was not approved by Wrath and that most of Wrath would not support it.

I think I was right to do what I did based on the information I had. But also I don?t want to go to war with people that have yet to do anything against me and don?t want a war.

Seems we had a war and no one came, so we had to call it off.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

Who sent a declaration of war? I didn't.

Peace Alliance

doesn't matter who sent it, the philosophy of a clan is all for one and one for all. wolf, you choose not to go to war with wrath because some might not have supporting wraths wrong-doings... but those who don't support it, are still in the clan. start the war, and if they leave, then you know why...

btw, i've kept my nose out of politics, so i'm not sure what ereptor did that was "evil"... was it a bounty on holbs? 'cause that doesn't seem evel as much as... compeditive. personally i always like to do my own dirty work, but ereptor is a political man, a bounty would be playin his strengths...

Menatus

I have never once in my entire RWL experience supported Ereptor, and that hasn't changed.

Not once.

I'm par tof Wrath simply in name and nothing else. Deathclaw asked me to join, and so I did.

I have no idea what's goin on, who supports who, and why Holby seems to think he has the right to attack me plenty.

I never, not once in this round, have PMed a random person back for attacking me plenty, 'til now.

Orcrist

Well, Menatus, you used to be, but you left the clan... I guess you won't get attacked at least for being in Wrath, but don't expect anyone to come rushing to your aid when you get attacked anyway (you do have 24k and 28 mil net...)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Deathclaw

Yeah, you lost Wrath's protection when you left the clan.

Peace Alliance

holby wasn't at fault for attackin you manapus, if you want to be under a name, you take what comes with that name too.  

Ereptor

I didn't even know holby had a bounty on his head.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

The bounty wasn't posted by Ereptor. It was by Wolf Snare for Holby murdering his troops. As for us protecting an Ereptor emp.. YEAH RIGHT! You guys DO remember that little fracas between Woof and him earlier right? Its been dropped now, but at the time of all this it was still going.

Deathclaw.. um DUH. Whenever you leave a clan you lose its protection.

As to holby attacking Menatus, I suspect it was just that you were an easy source of land.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Was I under Wrath's protection before? If I was, it was only Wrath taking my land from those who took it because it was easy.

Deathclaw

You asked us not to attack you. That is why I said you lost our protection.

Peace Alliance

nobody ever said wraths protection was actually helpfull

Deathclaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancenobody ever said wraths protection was actually helpfull
They didn't have to say that, because it is.

Gen. Volkov

Hehe. That's what you think Deathclaw.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES