Clan UP Holby

Started by Death Eater, December 31, 2004, 11:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Er not really. Anyone not in a clan and not at war can't attack anyone else more than 21 times. Period. Holby can't hit you more than 21 times, and we can't hit him more than 21 times. However, Holby does have more targets to choose from because he has more than one opponent. So he could hit each person 21 times. But he could be hit only 21 times total be all the opponents, so while its a little unfair, it would be far more unfair to him if he clanned up, seeing share forces doesn't seem to work.

Thing is... I don't get why your so hung up on this Death Eater... your not involved in the war.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Orcrist

I just realized something really funny- Death Eater is angry that Holby is not clanned, but Death Eater isn't in a clan either. Lol. I get a kick out of stuff like this... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Gen. Volkov

LOL. It is rather funny. But Death Eater was in a clan. Mine. He is currently avoiding joining back up because he thinks that Wrath will kill him if he does for participating in the kill run with Juska on Nohc.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Orcrist

Oh ok- just one thing. I thought that Juska and Death Eater worked together... Jeez, I'm so confused. So Death Eater also tried to do a kill run on Juska??
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

windhound

Quote from: Gen. VolkovLOL. It is rather funny. But Death Eater was in a clan. Mine. He is currently avoiding joining back up because he thinks that Wrath will kill him if he does for participating in the kill run on Juska.
heh.
oh the irony..  Death Eater does what he was complainin' to Holby about..  Not havin a clan to avoid being killed, or atleast smushed =D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Er no.. sorry. That was me misspeaking. I meant the kill run on NOHC. That he participated in WITH Juska. Heh. Irony is wonderful no? *Fixes original post*

Juska

Lol, if you'd make made me asst. so I can set people to war Gen.

Don't worry DE will be back a clan soon enough.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Death Eater

Volkov, you changed the password on me, so I can't get in <_<

I asked Juska, but he doesnt know the pass either.

And the reason I left was that, as Juska said, needed access to the foreign affairs, and neither juska nor myself could change Wrath to war.

(Be quite) before you talk about (smelly stuff) you don't know.
user posted image

windhound

well, you could have /asked/ Volkov to set whomever you wished to war, or atleast requested dip., seeing as w00f only has a few members methinks he may oblidge, unless he doesnt trust you  ;)   which could be the reason he changed the pass

so yeah, smelly stuff indeed
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Er no. I changed the pass because of Wolf snare. I sent you two messages with the new pass DE. Not my fault you didn't see them. As to Leader postion. Sorry I wasn't on to set to war. Problem fixed. Just don't do anything stupid Juska.  :D  

RazorClaw

Yes, a man CAN go against his nature and do great things! (j/k, Juska)

Death Eater

Gen. Volkov, you probably sent them to a different person because I didn't get those messages. I was udner the impression the pass was snoop. Than you changed it and didn't inform me. So please don't ever speak for me (saying that I was scared to clan up to avoid getting killed) unless you actually talked TO me.

Next, Wolf Snare. Unfortunately, both Juska and I had full turns and needed to run at the time, and volkov was not online. We had no other choice but to leave and form our own clan. We could not afford to wait any longer.
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

EEP. Sorry. I did send it too you though. You must have deleted them they were both to Death Eater # blah. As to not clanning up sorry fo speaking for you.

Rough Raiders

Quote from: HolbyClanning up does not show how good a player I am, just allows you to kill me, hehe.
holby you can join the Juskawong clan!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)