Holbrook & Briggs Welcome You...

Started by Holby, May 03, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

To RWL's most exciting Era!

Holbrook & Briggs are dedicated to making your playing experience the the best it can be.

If you have been contacted by H&B, please make a post in this thread of your account name and number.

Thank you.

-Holbrook

Please see below posts by myself and Shadow for details regarding our many cash-winning opportunities.

Current contests and contenstants:

====================================
O/D Ratios:

Draco  (#32)
Night Wolf (#5)
Krowdon (#16)
Genevieve (#117)
Quixote Katana (#25)
The strong (#77)
Selrahc #150

Skiff Races:

Prizes start going out for every three wins achieved after May 12/09. Everyone should post the current number of wins on that day or any day thereafter to be elegible for entry.

No winners yet, what are you waiting for?

Olbdie/Newbie pairup:

Newbies:

Rykon #101
Draco  (#32)
Night Wolf (#5)
kataanglover (#64)
Red Fang
Buruge Legend (#95)
Farrone (#71)
Maroon Army (#100)
Quixote Katana (#25)
Mr Grimm

Oldbies:

Firetooth (#10)
Wolf Snare (promising pain (#39))?

Teams:
Firetooth - Krowdon - Draco
Marell - Night Wolf

Clan sponsored contests:

Land scraping contest hosted by Oblit's clan:

6 bil ash per week to the best confirmed land scrape each week, starting when five people sign up. Open to new players only.

Draco  (#32)
Maroon Army (#100)
mr. Grimm

None yet
I will not deleted this

kataanglover1

Holby

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Do make yourself at home. :)
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

hehe. So you guys aren't scheming something evil? ^_^

Good on ya for introducing new players to the forums, are you helping them with strats aswell?  :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

H&R is a viable business scheme that occasionally suffers from philanthropic tendencies. Kinda like a novelty mini golf game.

All players will hear more from Holbrook & Briggs in the coming weeks.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

To all the new people joining us: Stick around and check up on the forums every now and again, we will be starting contests and activities that can earn you more money as soon as I have a better connection. Stay tuned! Olsbies will be welcome in a few of them too.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

Alright everyone, starting soon are a series of contests that both oldbies and newbies can participate in. First, a few simple ones:

Contests for all:

Skiff races! For every three wins, you get a billion dollars. So for your third win, you get 1,000,000,000, for your sixth win you get 2,000,000,000, etc. Start racing now, because the more you win the more you are lilely to win again, and you wouldn't want anyone else taking your prize money. Once you hit 15 wins, you are no longer allowed to compete, to make it fair to the others.

Sign up your friends! For every person you get to sign up and post here saying it was you who made them do it, you get 8 billion dollars, and your friend gets 2 billion once they break protection. We will be keeping an eye on IPs with the help of our admins, so no cheating. This one is open to everyone as well.

Newbie/oldbie team contest! This one will take a little while to get going, but once it does it will be the funnest. Each oldbie who joins pairs up with a newbie, and teaches them. They are not allowed to send direct aid while the contest is happening, only give advice. At the end of a specified period, maybe a month, the team whose new player is highest wins a big cash prize, to be decided on later. Newbies can earn cash during the contest by posting the strategies they are taught here, but be careful with them - you might give info to the competition, so use your strat-cash wisely.

More contests will be forthcoming, so stay tuned.

Also available: sponsorships! If any clan or player has a contest idea and wants to host the contest, H & B will match your cash contribution toward a prize, based on our decision as to whether to run the contest or not. There will be an initial 10 bil entrance fee to host a contest, which will be reinvested immediately into our newbie activity promoting programs.

Please note: due to ratio considerations, all cash prizes are subject to a 2-4 day delay. Please be patient.

Night Wolf

For the skiff races what if we have already won three times, those wont count will they?

And about geting a friend to sign up, what if they are only somewhat new? And what if they are already out of protection?

For my final question i wouldnt be considered a new member would I?

Shadow

Well, for the friends contest, they should be brand new. For the others: you choose whether to go as an oldbie or a newbie. And the skiff race contests will start next week, when there are more people around to see the message.

krazilec

Shadow

A new contest open to new players only: defense and offense ratios. Register your account here to enter, and each week, the person with the highest % offense and defense wins 5 billion.

Briar

Quote from: Shadow on May 09, 2009, 06:56:39 PM
A new contest open to new players only: defense and offense ratios. Register your account here to enter, and each week, the person with the highest % offense and defense wins 5 billion.
I think I'm considered new....here's my registration: Draco  (#32)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on May 09, 2009, 08:35:25 PM
I think I'm considered new....here's my registration: Draco  (#32)
Well then I guess I'd be considered new as well...Night Wolf (#5)

Firetooth

I'm new here...Firetooth (#10)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.