Absolutely Pointless And Completely Random!

Started by Takara, April 03, 2009, 07:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

were both a liddle on teh loony side. wanna hear the story I wrote?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

dere wuz sumting sm3lli in Joez lockur. Eet wur a ded kat. da kat were frum hiz seecrut admiarer. ' Hey!' sed JeoZ 'I always want 1 of dese."  da teechurz yelled at Joez cuz he wur l4te 2 class. " teechurz iz stoopid!" Sed joez and hit teh teechur wiv teh dead kat and den threw teh kat at a randum gurl. she start to cries. "u did nawt lyk mai prezunt!" she sed an runned outta da room. She died of a he4rt attak kuz joez didunt lyk hur gift. Den teh janitorz swept up hur bodee and selled it on Ebays.

Teh end.  ^__^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I just wanna know what you think is funny about it?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon