Ability Survey

Started by Flitchaye Warrior, October 30, 2013, 07:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

Just 3 quick questions. Answer below:
1) Does a sticky kiss from a small child A) make you smile or B) give you a stabbing pain between the eyes?
2) Does your idea of job satisfaction include A) a wooden plaque that says "Employee of the Month," or B) piles and piles of gold?
3) Would you rather give your employees A) insurance benefits or B) a temple where they can worship you graven image?

Choose wisely :P

Krowdon

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on October 30, 2013, 07:14:53 PM
Just 3 quick questions. Answer below:
1) Does a sticky kiss from a small child A) make you smile or B) give you a stabbing pain between the eyes?
2) Does your idea of job satisfaction include A) a wooden plaque that says "Employee of the Month," or B) piles and piles of gold?
3) Would you rather give your employees A) insurance benefits or B) a temple where they can worship you graven image?

Choose wisely :P

I guess A for the third one, though it would be gross
B for the second one, because if you're paying me in gold i'd take it
and A for the first one. I dont like attention and I dont need worshipers and my employees would need insurance.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Quote from: Krowdon on October 30, 2013, 09:36:59 PM
I guess A for the third one, though it would be gross
B for the second one, because if you're paying me in gold i'd take it
and A for the first one. I dont like attention and I dont need worshipers and my employees would need insurance.
Bah, they don't need insurance. Also, you kind of switched #1 and #3's places.

Krowdon

I edited it. But I picked A for both so it doesnt really matter. And insurance is important so.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Well I guess because it covers things like doctors visits and dental and all that so you dont have to pay as much. Dont ask me I'm not eve an adult.

Flitchaye Warrior

Neither am I, not really even close. Though if anyone gets teh reference, they will understand why you don't need insurance benefits.

Krowdon

I am almost an adult. I am... like 4 months away from being an adult.

Ian2424

WE FINALLY KNOW KROWDON'S AGE! Rejoice!
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Krowdon

It wasnt too much of a mystery lol.

Durza

meh from all the information prior to this, we had at best a range
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on November 01, 2013, 08:26:57 AM
meh from all the information prior to this, we had at best a range

yeah? what range?

Durza

17 to 19 as i followed traditional assumptions
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

I stole the questions from Bullfrog's "Dungeon Keeper Ability Survey." At the bottom of the thing it reads, "If you answered 'B' yo any of the above, you qualify for our Dungeon Keeper Management Seminar." Too bad EA killed off Bullfrog. :/