Question

Started by Shadow, April 15, 2009, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 23, 2009, 02:03:19 PM

Bottom line-- keep it up and more will die.

So that is true, as I logged in a couple mins ago to see I was killed, so not only does question try to lock land, they kill any opposistion to them as well...ya that screams out playing to me....

Snare are you in question? (after reading more forum topics, I know this to be true)
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Shadow on April 23, 2009, 12:37:34 PM
As a marten with broken capture it is very difficult to do your own suicides. I do what I need to do. There was no need to hit someone who wasn't involved, that's a Shade thing ^_^

So... why did ya hit me.
I wasn't doing anything i was not involved in anything at all and yet i was taken down by you no less.
So who is the person acting like shade.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

I thought you were involved - you were cloaked with lots of cash, and you usually work with Snare. It was a reasonable assumption.

Quotetypical of you to ask the entire server for help Shadow.

Bottom line-- keep it up and more will die.

People like you ruin the game for me. When you grow up and learn to deal with being at war with someone in a fun way, let me know. The last time someone said something like that Shade was killing newbies to annoy me. Thought you were better than that. Guess not.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Lol thing is they weren't newbies.
Also Firetooth usually works with you so and he was in first with a ton of food so its a fair assumtion that he is working with you and holding your food.
See it can work both ways.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Nah, any fool who has been paying attention can see that all i wanted to do was takedowns, I wasn't making net - just enough cash to keep question from locking. If they had gottan ahold of yours, they coul dhave made it far enough ahead to set me back a run. Firetooth had his own food net, which  is harmless when Question could easily have aided someone over him instead of ruining it. But that's not even windy's reasoning.

windhound

Oh.  I get it now.

Shadow destroying net == good
windy destroying net == teh evil

Both Firetooth and I were peacefully netting.
I was in a clan Shadow didnt like.
Firetooth was allied to a clan I didnt like.

Sure.  I did send some food to help Cody start up as he started late. 
Are you saying if a member of your clan had asked Firetooth for food he would have refused?  I really doubt it.

And its hard to aid someone over the guy in first when your net is, you know, constantly being destroyed
Your -entire- purpose in the round was destroying net Shadow.  I'm not sure how you think you smell like roses, you smell pretty putrid from over here.  I destroyed net only when mine was destroyed, it was a revenge strike.  You've been destroying net because you dont like Bob.

Also...  with the sheer amounts of cash the martens have been making lately I /really/ doubt an extra 40 bil would have made much of a difference either way.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Alright windy, your point is made. I should not have poisoned, you're right. It was a dirty move. I assumed you were supplying your clan since yo uwere the only one with any real amount of food stored up. And my original intent was just to keep you guys from locking, but Bob got me mad enough to take it further with his ego trips.

Shadow

The top one just got suicided into the ground

550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?) 150 (max 150)
Rank (?) #1
Workers (?) 331,032
Acres (?) 4,680
Cash (?) $49,778,610,851
Food (?) 6,790,766,231
Loyalty (?) 931,332
Networth (?) $581,423,129
Location (?) Mossflower
Race (?) Stoat
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 5%
Rats (?) 40,775,388
Weasels (?) 45,615,375
Stoats (?) 17,643,130
Skiffs (?) 31,737,982
Leaders (?) 354,475

And is open for a takedown

EDIT: too late.

windhound

Ah well.  That's what I get for trying to be noble and keeping him in the clan

Should have removed him like Answer did theirs
btw, its not a win for Answer if she's not in the clan.

This has been a terribly hypocritical round, I'm glad its over.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I did tell you that Question wasn't going to win one way or another - you could have just disbanded and taken the win like that. Anyway, yeah, about time this one ended. And I don't think Answer cares too much about winning, as long as Question doesn't :P

BTW, :) removed herself two days ago and got that spot by herself since, so it's a win for her, not Answer anyway.

windhound

Eh, its just one of those damned if you do damned if you dont things

I should have chosen the lesser and just kicked ollie
But then everyone would have screamed their heads off about clan hopping cowards

Shadow

I suppose, but it was made pretty clear that the only thing I had a problem with was the clan name Question, not the members from it. If you had disbanded I would not have gone to all that trouble.

windhound

You're more like Shade than you'd like to admit Shadow ^_^
Since he disappeared I think you've been trying to take his place

I recall him saying the exact same thing about Erie

Shadow

*hangs head in shame*

In my defense, I don't start the fights - you guys were keeping land, and I deefended against that. So i am not entirely like him.