July Round Release Notes

Started by Shadow, June 28, 2012, 09:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

This round just has minor balances and the groundwork for some features that might go in in the future.

Consumption has been shifted more toward food, so expect to be spending less cash and more food on pretty much all the troops.

When selling on the public market you'll notice that the suggested price is no longer the min on the market - it instead reflects the average sale price of troops over the last few days. This is jut cosmetic right now, but it might be the basis for a stock market style market later. For now, it's just a useful little stat to give you an idea of the value of troops and food at any given time.

Changing prices on the public market now costs money. The amount it costs depends on the size of the transaction and the size of the price change (small changes are cheap). It costs more to make high prices low than to make low prices high, so market storers beware.

Base merc price of rats has been increased to 550 to bring it in line with the proper training ratios.

Lizard got some tweaks - the consumption of cash and food is up, and the training is down just a little bit.

Health damage from sabotage is capped at 20% health - so no more taking someone to zero and killing them in one hit.

Finally, loyalty costs for most repeat cast spells (eg pressgang) have been reduced to increase their utility.

The theme for this round is No Merceneries.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

Hm, so apparently the redesign doesn't play nice with the theme admin and no mercs option doesn't work. I'll fix it when I get a chance (or maybe windy will :)), so themeless in the meantime.

Shadow

I fixed the theme. Your mercs page will still be there but neither the buy side or the sell side will refill. You'll be able to buy what you started with, and sell once in the round. Use it wisely!

the merc sell button still work too, but that's fine.

Colonel Yuri

Shadow

Curious guys: did you miss mercs last round?

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

Yes. When I needed to sell down more troops, because the market wasn't letting me sell enough, I couldn't.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES