Been Fun

Started by VipersByte, August 08, 2004, 09:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VipersByte

Well people, its been a blast playing in here, but sometimes you just get fed up with all the ... that goes on in the games.

And i just reached my limit, so i deleted my Mystic Knights account in both Turbo and Regular, and am off to play online.

Hope we can stay friends with whom we are friends, and enimies, hope you die alot..  lol

Have a good one.
I may or may not be back.
VIPERSBYTE

Neobaron

=-(

Hope you come around soon...

Will miss mystic Knights harrasing me to show my weakness =-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

XD

Well, you will be missed in game.. Do return soon..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Bladetail the Ferret

SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ya!!!!!!!!!! have a good one :snicker:  :D  

Juska

Thread Necromancy!!!!!!

This has been dead for almost a month, man let the topic die.

I'd ask the admins to lock it, but redwallers seem to be masters of resurrection.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Morzan

Yea I just noticed how you are having trouble posting Bladetail. The story topic should be in general discussion, I will post a suggestion saying it should be moved. It is against the rules to bring back old topics, unless there is importance to them. Since VipersByte has already left, saying good bye is pointless. The people of RWL won't show you any respect if you spam or do things like bringing back old topics, or for that matter typing with out good grammer and spelling. On top of the post are the dates when they were posted, look at that. And just try going slower when typing so your posts can look better. You are a new person, so if the admins decide to crack down on you (which they won't) you should only recieve a telling off. Just try a little harder, and trust me, the people of RWL will give you much more respect. How you talk/type reflects a lot on your personality and maturity level. At least you are not like some of our newbs, spelling like this: "hey sup peeps i be new here how u all like te game it be fun lol i am bettr then u all jp lol c ya"

So just try harder, and I am sure you shall gain respect. Oh and don't flame if you get angry, just be like Veranor and say a witty remark to make the opposing person look stupid.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Veranor

Quote from: MorzanSo just try harder, and I am sure you shall gain respect. Oh and don't flame if you get angry, just be like Veranor and say a witty remark to make the opposing person look stupid.
Deadeye AND Razorclaw. Man... plus the title... I seem to have a rep as mean. *shrug*
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org