A new RP

Started by Deathclaw, February 16, 2003, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

*Stares at Deathclaw, grinning slightly.*

"Windhound has disagreed with terms and the cheesers are preparing to march upon our fortress. My scouts returned moments before your entry. They'll besiege us, but by my figures we can reduce their numbers by at least fifty thousand before they reach the walls...and the walls must not fall. I have sent back to the North and already have more contingents on the way. Stones have been quarried and we have massive amounts for slings for every single soldier, mine, and yours. My fifty thousand archers have been reinforced by fifty thousand more to help defend the walls. All soldiers from my army are ready to march to intercept invaders at a moment's notice. What are your plans for these attacks?"

Deathclaw

"All my troops can be used as archers, especially my 60,000 archers. They can reduce the enemy greatly. They can use the adder poison, perhaps to poison the larders? My troops are all well trained for battle. My otters can patrol waterways, of course, and help there.  Slingers can be hidden behind boulders and in caves to pick of enemy regiments. I will assign 40,000 more for archer duties to defend the wall as well, making 200,000 archers prepared at the wall. My guard towers are high enough to shield shots but low enough to have successful shots made easily. I'll put my best in one tower and your's in another. Gather five or so for the tower and stock them well with arrows. Mine are on their way, stocked up with food and drink and many, many arrows. We can send food up to the battlements and alternate archer squads in 6 or 12 hour shifts. If we keep any of my forces spare then they can go up for any slain archers. We have an overwhelming chance of winning this war. How many archers shall I keep in reserve?"
Glory, Glory, Man United!

windhound

Scouts were deployed to possibly see when the attack of the anti-cheesers was to take place.  They returned, slightly bemused.  
"windhound, the anit-cheese forces appear to be setting up a defence, though, they were a long ways off, I couldnt get too close for fear of being spotted.  Possibly they think we are the ones who shall be attacking?"
"Well...  they are certainly mistaken if they think that, I believe that they will be the ones leading the offencive actions against us, for if we marched up to them they could take us out easily without leaving their fortress...  through the burned forrest they would see us coming a long ways off."  windhound thought for a moment, then continued, "contuinue to raise our defences, there can be no harm done if they do not attack, yet if they do and we are not ready it could end very badly for us."

A messanger from Reosin Darkwood arrived then and delivered their message.  windhound shook his head in reply, "your leader has recieved our message then?  hmm...  I then see no reason to send anyone back.  Your services would be appriciated but are not needed.  Thank you."
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Only 50,000 troops at a time sleep in my army.

Ahem.....

In Deathclaw's camp:

"Fools!" the badger muttered as he crept in. 50,000 of his badgers were off fighting the cheese-haters. The rest had come here, where foolish Deathclaw had left a mere 100,000 troops. All of them were massacred as his troops rushed in. He lost 27,000 in the process. "That tactic will not work again, but at least Deathclaw is now satisfied that I don't have 200,000 badgers," he said with a smirk.

Duke

As Darkwood looks over his archers he realizes all wo enter the forest deserve no mercy we should kill them all. move out my men.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

*Ashyra looks over her shoulder.  She peers into the distance and sees 100,000 cheesers marching towards her. Banners saying 'Fite for de Cheeze' and other misspelled nonsense flutter in the breeze.*
"ZEPHYRIA!!! OVER HERE!!!"
*The vixen at the head of the army turns towards the sound...*

Kilkenne

Razorclaw, you are modding, and you have 50,000 badgers still. You are modding and it will not be recognized as a post. Thank you for your time.

Orcrist

Orcrist's troops had been idle for too long, but now they were ready.
    Of the 500,000, they are broken down into corps of 100,000, then to divisions of 50,000, then to brigades of 25,000, followed by regiments of 12,500. Inside of each company is 125 platoon squads of 100 (there are 5 platoons in a platoon squad, each platoon consists of 20 beasts- inside of each platoon, there are squads of 5, each headed by a leader- the platoon leader is in charge of all 20 and the platoon seargeant is in charge of the platoon squad).
    The army consists of 1 division of squirrels, which serve as fast attack units, and archers, as they are famous for their skills with long range weapons, 1 division of veteran hares, who, armed with long pikes, make up the core of the army, 1 division of river and sea otters (1 division of each) to deal with the naval combat. The ships all have iron plating and spikes, to serve as rams, as well as ballistas onboard to serve as long range weapons. Also, the otters are all armed with a sling, stone pouch, and dirk, so as not to inhibit movement in water. 1 division of moles and mice (1 division of each) make up the auxiliary corps. The moles serve as engineers, being able to set up siege weapons, shape the terrain, and set up earth/breast works. They are also strangely effective using a broad shield with a mace-and-chain, as the low height combined with the length of the weapon allows the moles to serve as reserves well. Mice can cook and heal, and also supply the army with weapons. Also, with a 2-handed sword, they can break through the flanks of enemies with ease, as long as they are given the ability to swing their swords to their fullest extent. Finally, a division is formed that is a mix: there is a brigade of shrews, who are excellent sentries with their long rapiers, there is a brigade of hares with longbows, which are incredible weapons, there is a brigade of hares known as "The Great Patrol", which, fashioned after the "Long Patrol", is the best brigade in the army, and finally, there is a brigade of otters, mice, and moles armed with long clubs with spikes in them, designed for Special Ops and quietly dispatching beasts while destroy key supplies, routes, officers,etc.. This division, known as the "Vermin United", is one of the most versatile ever created.....and it's specialty is to destroy creatures that are massive, such as badgers, wolves, etc.
The army calls itself "The Army of The Blueeyes", named after its commander, me, Orcrist the Vengeful.
    Orcrist's army closed in on the flanks of the cheesers....a pincer attack could split them in to, allowing the other non-cheesers to finish this nonsense once and for all..............

Finally, at nightfall, Orcrist sent a messenger to Kilkenne and Deathclaw, alerting them of his crucial aid and position.....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Kilkenne

*After giving the orders to his troops, Kilkenne recieves Orcrist's message. He reads it and smiles, speaking to Deathclaw and himself.*

"Looks like we've made a friend. I'm going to go meet him. Come with me if you like, leave behind most of your forces, you're on defense primarily this time around. If they attack, call for me and I'll be back within 24 hours if at all possible with a counterattack."

*He turns to a servant and speaks quickly* "Ready three hundred thousand soldiers, same troop percentage divisions. We move in an hour!"

*One hour later, Kilkenne, dressed in his Lorica segmentata and red cape, he is at the head of his army, laughing as me marches, following Orcrist's messenger into the night, towards his new ally. They were to break the cheese supporters once and for all.*

-----------------------------------------------------
"We're coming for you...Oh yes..." The Emperor of the Northland breathed as he marched to war.

Duke

"Ah yes it has started " says darkwood to his advisors we shall march into battle with 20,000 swordsmen.

" now i shall watch from our forest where it is safe and the other men will start to work on making a fortrest reinforced wall around the forest" says darkwood to his men.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

*Eats All the Cheese in site and flees*
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Kilkenne

(Bluemoon, that was complete spam, and if it happens any more, we'll have you banned. It's unnacceptably stupid of you to even think of doing something like that.)

Orcrist

(I agree- try to post stuff that has a point)

Orcrist turned to the 100,000 squirrels and the hare archers "Burn the forest"!!!! Now, all that he had to do was wait, with forest burned down, and reinforcements on the way, Duke stood no chance, destroying a sizable portion of cheese-lovers and cutting them off from crucial supplies....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

"It's time to die, all you cheese lovers!" A vixen stood in the middle of the plains (I haven't read the topic, so I don't know where they are) by the forest, seemingly out of no where.

All the sudden, she lifted up her spear, started to glow, walked her cat, ate a snack, attempted to make pudding, then ran away.

Duke

"ahh so they will attempt to destroy the neutral side" says darkwood " Today is a sad day my people we must go and find people who will help us destroy the cheesers, so we flee today"

As the cheesers notice millions of troops running out of the forest.

- The great Blue Dragon