Windhounds

Started by Wickedclaw, February 22, 2003, 07:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

In taking hits from <==}= which were all cowardly done, he has suffered and is doing rather bad right now. IF ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE, EVEN ATTACKS, ESPIONAGES, MURDERS, OR DOES ANYTHING TO HIM I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR CLAN. I suggest you take me advice. I know there are some people out there that think I am kidding and I wont do anything, and there are the people who are going to attack anyways, you will perish. I will take you all down, and if that results in me going down with you because of me helping a friend, then so be it.

I AM NOT KIDDING PEOPLE, WINDHOUNDS IS NOW UNDER MY PROTECTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL ATTACKS WILL BE INTOLERABLE.

~Wickedclaw

Menatus

You go, Wicky! Heh...Wicky...well anyway, he was pretty cool in EVTF so I'm with you on that one. Will give me some land targets, too.

windhound

yea!  hehe, this is the first time I've ever been under protection of any sort, except for the 200 turns at the start of the game, thanks Wickedclaw!  

*goes off and raises happy ponies while under protection*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

I got Warlord protection off Klamath, for a day or two. Contract was terminated, though, when I massacred (can't have a good story without exaggerating) Ereptor
I will not deleted this

windhound

heh, this reminds me of the part of one of the redwall books where a pike was hit by an arrow, it's blood leaked out into the lake, and that led other pikes to bit it and then they in turn were bitten, and a feeding frenzy ensued, drawing all the pike in the lake to that one spot.  owies for me, I was the pike shot with the arrow...
I couldnt post all the times I was just attacked without it going on for a looong looong ways....  so, please, feel free to do a newsearch on me, #17...  I do believe some are trying for a kill...

*goes and crawls into a little hole*

current position:
104 Windhounds (#17) 1,056 $7,383,860 KM Fox Southsward

...low I am...
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

um, I hate to post a new post right behind my other, but I need to ceach you people's attention:

HELP ME!!!  lol, yep, I need just a tiny bit of help, I am extremely weak and people keep taking what little bit of land I have...  ouch.  any assistance would be very, very nice...  yep.  Thanks...

Trident

LOL, join the club.

windhound

lol. ok, I'll drop it, I posted my last post because someone told me to...  I'm probubly going to have to restart anyways, though, I really dont want to...
everyone is trying to get a kill, and I'm their apparent target,  I was down to 200 some acers a moment ago, and that is just, well, not nice.  

Shadow Giant

windhound all of your posts in this topic don't make much sense......why? :blink:  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

windhound

I cant imagain...  um, lets see...  
do you speak english?
do you read the posts posted previously?

I looked over them, and they make perfect sence to me, maybe I'm off, I am slightly tired...