Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Durza

it was an Onomatopoeia, a sound.  You know what i mean
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Rakefur

Dark Claws

Maybe a little more focused on strategy than actual fighting. For example, there is the fact that you are at the front lines killing people with your sword, but you could raise an army to help you fight. That army can prove as a strategic advantage even if it is a small force, which would make it a combination of an RTS and a FPS (something people have wanted for a while). Also, the gunpowder thing is a little cross in itself. It would be interesting, but not really Redwall. Maybe develop something like it, but not actually a gun. For example, an arrow with some metal pellets attached to it could substitute if you can find a way for the pellets to fly off. It will give you your comprimise.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Camaclue

I was thinking about allies, too. You can have normal ones, such as archers and swordsbeasts. You can even get special allies, like a fire archer, who can burn down buildings and cause havoc, or a sleeper, who can hide away and attack enemies who come too close. Of course, there are some allies who are passive and can help with trade or farming.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Raggon

I think a Redwall game would be AWESOME, but I am not sure about gunpowder. :-\ My idea is that there could be tons of items (like vegetable oil to stop battering rams or the healing power of Redwall food), weapons, and species. But there should also be a way to thrive without war, like trading or farming.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Rakefur

Quote from: Raggon on November 14, 2011, 04:16:52 PM
there could be tons of items (like vegetable oil to stop battering rams or the healing power of Redwall food)
Hmm. A belt with slots for items. You can get them from traders.

Dark Claws

Put some mercs up on the list too. You can carry around your items on your personal utility belt, or you can have the option to put them with your army (easier storage, but if the beast holding this is killed, it's just lying in the middle of the field.

Like an assistant

Durza

This is what it takes to start a game, from the ideas point you need someone to develop it
Question Mark (?)

Camaclue

IDEA!!!

multiplayer games. They vary, from puzzle solving to battles.
Puzzles: Games to challenge your mind. They vary from Riddle solving to Puzzle mazes(It's harder than you think)
Cook-offs: Beat the clock-or your friends- to cook up some vittles. Anything cooked will go into your inventory.
Games: Simple games like Checkers and Mancala, to twists on other games like Redwall Runabout(Pretty much like Sorry, but without that complicated rule about passing home)
Battles: Arenas that range from Redwall Abbey to a ship on the seas. Rewards for victory include weapons and/or money.

Rakefur

Durza

Cam, that would definitly draw the game away from the direct fighting. GENIUS
Question Mark (?)

Dark Claws

I kinda liked the main fighting part. But I like the battles. So... what are you using to make this?

Like an assistant

Camaclue

Main Fighting isn't needed, but if you're the adventurous type, you can. Main fighting is different from battles because you can leave at any time(unless it's a boss battle). Also, rewards are small, but can still help in getting better weapons. Example: You defeat a small group of wandering vermin, you find a rusty sword. You can sell the sword, save the money and buy a big butt shield(Called the Babylon. It protects you like a wall and you can crush enemies with it, but it's slow as duck and you can't use any weapons while using it) and get more stuff from enemies to get more money to buy an epic sword.

Battles are like Team deathmatch or Free for all games. You and your team/just you battle the other team/everyone else.

Durza

no one is making, just bouncing ideas.  If it were to be made I think i would recommend either C, C++, of java 3D as use of language.  I am a noob in all, I am taking a Java class in school so I am learning.  Do not expect any thing
Question Mark (?)