Emperor Volkov

Started by Rakefur, January 08, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I will not deleted this

Sevz

Volkov lost his crown and left his clan. Shame job.

For Snares actions with deliberately failing attacks he's been removed from our clan.
I don't condone failed leader attacks, he can rejoin if he agrees with FAW policy.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

I'm intrigued!

Volk lost the crown due to a bug, unfortunately. We'll track it down eventually ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Well Sevz, you've earned some respect for actually sticking to your policies on suicides for a change.

I also booted volk to protect him, so that's my doing. And yeah, as Shadow said a ridiculous bug caused the bug to vanish for no reason. 10mins =/= 12 hours.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

Quote from: Firetooth on June 27, 2013, 11:12:11 AM
Well Sevz, you've earned some respect for actually sticking to your policies on suicides for a change.

I also booted volk to protect him, so that's my doing. And yeah, as Shadow said a ridiculous bug caused the bug to vanish for no reason. 10mins =/= 12 hours.
Agreed and agreed. Snare's on suspension for a week at least and comes back in knowing that we don't do Shadow impersonations. If I was in your position I would of done what you did firetooth. Clan hopping is frowned upon and so is suicides.
Under my banner it's only acceptable if it's against Shadow and he's on emperor then I want privileges to do it personally.
Other than him I don't wouldn't take out an emperor like that it's weak and underhanded.

Volkovs crown was always debatable
32   ?   Jaffar, Angel of Death (#836)   103,647   $6,639,091,489   None   Rat   Northlands
Although Ryu's on vacation Hounds of Ulster never actually surpassed that networth to crown himself the true emperor. Since he never actually had the most networth in the server how can he be revered as number 1?

Considering last duel I had with Mr Ulster it went like this.
He agreed to leave his clan and go 1on1. After 3 weeks I gave stern warning to leave clan or they all get maimed. After 1 month of agreeing to fight yet refusing to leave his clan they died at the hands of myself and some angry spectators. After disgracing the terms we agreed he came back and barely breached my defences ever while I was not assisted and using a race with no leader benefits to steal cash from a wolf, one day he was so far behind and I was busy moving houses I bought a few extra troops and went on vacation with full turns since he wasn't worth attacking for weeks with the kind of lead I had.
Due to me vacating he claims he won the duel. His friends agreed

That 10minute bug happened to me a few times in turbo, think it's related to the default score resetting being linked in somewhere along the line it overrides the emperor page o.O. If you give him the crown back it doesn't bother me. We're gonna take it by skills and force anyways. Another 15minutes of fame til FAW destroys Agency
;)
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

RAGE MOAR Sevah. You know I won that duel, and you know you are making things up so it seems like you didn't lose.

As to the suicides thing though, that's actually somewhat respectable of you.

Oh, and about Ryu, you guys keep saying he left, so it's not even part of the conversation. If Ryu were to come back out of vacation, then it might be worth talking about, as it is, I took the number 1 spot and held it for 10 days, then kept holding it for another 23 until the bug took it away. It's impossible to know what the current relative networths in reg would be like right now if Ryu was playing, but I suspect it would look much like it does right now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 27, 2013, 04:13:52 PM
RAGE MOAR Sevah. You know I won that duel, and you know you are making things up so it seems like you didn't lose.
How much networth were we on when you declared yourself winner of the duel?
Volkov under 50million
Sevz over 400million bored into vacation thinking volkov might catch up. 
GREAT WIN CHAMP. I remember you attacking me about 8-16times in the span of 3months and before it even started you said your plans to drag it out for as long as possible thinking I'd get distracted and you would win a sleep out by default. I hit the vacation button 4months after the duel started while I was miles ahead knowing it would take you over a month of me not playing for you to catch up and you said I quit?
When I declared myself winner it was because of uber domination and you kept saying it's not over yet yada yada when you were in the dust. You had low cash low food low loyalty no troops leaders or land and your turns were low and I was full turns when I went on vacation.

How did you win? You breached the rules countless times and disqualify me cos I'm winning by too much?
Last IQ test I hit 187 and can't figure out how you deluded yourself into thinking you won.
This is how confident I am
Fri, 06 Jul 2012 04:27:24 -0700
sending over my excess stuff cos i'm duelling volk and frankly he's weak. You can keep it, I been giving away stuff the whole time so now everyones out of range
~~~
Timestamped from last year.

As for your crown, you would never have been in first place if cosmetics weren't done to redwall to make vacated players move out of the active scoring so they didn't clog up the page. That was a custom change to Reg due to this 1 of the 954 players in the game are currently online.

You were merely the interim emperor. I spoke to Ryu a few weeks ago, he still has no internet connection to play so there's no estimated time of return. The other dodgy part about you becoming emperor is that it happened AFTER a controversial bug was implemented to return ridiculous amounts of land into the game at a time that massively conveniences your team.

I'm happy to make you cry

Gen. Volkov

Sevah, I cannot even begin to tell you how funny all this rage from you is. I'm not going to get back into why you lost the duel, since I went over it 50 fracking times a year ago, and it makes me laugh to see you still so mad about it.

The rest is also pretty funny, since you know very well that both those codes changes were done to fix ways people had found to cheat.

You are also forgetting that Ryu was never emp, Snare was, and we took away his crown. There is no earthly reason to think that Ryu wouldn't have had the same done to him.

TL;DR Your rage is funny Sevah. Please keep ragepostin'.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Ill decide.
Volkov lacks lyfe skillz.
price check isle failuree
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

You work at ikea, Snare. You're not in the position to judge anybody's job. You also lack any kind of quality of character, so I don't think you're in a position to judge anybody.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

ermahgerd, I lack character? Connor knows best! I work at ikea? whatever will I do?!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 28, 2013, 03:08:55 AM
Ill decide.
Volkov lacks lyfe skillz.
price check isle failuree
No personal attacks, please.

This is the only warning you get.

Holby,
modding.
I will not deleted this

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2013, 03:21:29 AM
You work at ikea, Snare. You're not in the position to judge anybody's job. You also lack any kind of quality of character, so I don't think you're in a position to judge anybody.
Please don't reply to him, especially with a similar attack.

Holby, modding
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

I seriously can't believe you guys are still postin'. It's too funny. If I had known I could generate this much rage with this little effort, I'd have taunted you through the emp post system AGES ago.

Wolf Snare

Man the only marine life you see is in the frozen food section, kill yourself haha
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)