Thanks Sevs

Started by Ian2424, May 06, 2012, 09:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian2424

I appreciate the fact that you spent a whole run killing a newb. Why thank you. I bet it took so much skill.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Durza

What is this!! who are you and why are you posting
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shores of Tripoli

He's Dumbledore. Sevs just killed him. Oh by the way, if you were such a newb then you wouldn't have spend so much time degrading my net-worth and then patronizing me as if you knew better.

Durza

You said i would not break and then i did.  I am sorry if I offended you, but I was not talking about Ian, I was talking about EscasiaHeli.
Question Mark (?)

Ian2424

Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on May 06, 2012, 10:00:59 AM
He's Dumbledore. Sevs just killed him. Oh by the way, if you were such a newb then you wouldn't have spend so much time degrading my net-worth and then patronizing me as if you knew better.
? I only sacked you because your food prices was 20. So I sacked, and I got a a lot of food. I sacked about 5-6 times then stopped. And then when you yelled at me, I just explained that I sacked you because your prices were too high and said a warlord has to do what a warlord has to do.

Ian2424

Quote from: Durza on May 06, 2012, 09:52:08 AM
What is this!! who are you and why are you posting
And what?
Ps. Sorry for double post.

Shores of Tripoli

You, stole. Now you've paid for it with your life.

Ian2424

Lol. You're not even the one who killed me. You wouldn't be able to either. Sevs would, and a lot of other people. But not you. And sacking isn't really bad if you only do it a few times and then explain why.

Shadow

Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on May 06, 2012, 11:33:03 AM
Please don't kill people over sacking. Buy a better defense instead. If you kill people over such trivial reasons, you might end up driving players away, and there are few enough of us as it is.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ian2424

Quote from: Shadow on May 06, 2012, 12:21:50 PM
Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on May 06, 2012, 11:33:03 AM
Please don't kill people over sacking. Buy a better defense instead. If you kill people over such trivial reasons, you might end up driving players away, and there are few enough of us as it is.
He didn't kill me [though he tried too. He's just not good enough]. He just wanted to sound cool and good at the game ;)
Ps. Sorry Sevs. I thought you were the one that attacked me the most. But you did kill me though. But I thought we were buds :(.

Shores of Tripoli

I went after you because I don't like you. Not because you sacked me.

Durza

Don't worry Ian, I like you. :)
Question Mark (?)

Ian2424

Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on May 06, 2012, 07:22:30 PM
I went after you because I don't like you. Not because you sacked me.
Why don't you like me? I helped you, made you better, and accepted you in my clan. You even talked to me and stuff! And thanks Durza :)

Shores of Tripoli

Because when I asked you to stop sacking me you were very condescending and explained to me how I wasn't good enough of a player to understand why it's ok for you to do such things. Then, after last round when, Ryu, Snare, you, Sevs, and I took down Snowy fir you tried to cut me out and undermined my high networth as it being given to me, then you were to close minded to believe me when I told you how 2 people could take each other's troops off the market by buying them and aiding back the cash. This is why I don't like you.

Sevz

No hard feelings Ian, I saw you on 150 acres and quickly finished the kill. Didn't even look or say thanks to whoever put ya there. If your a mate your welcome in my clan =D
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.